RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Are we able to take Daphne to prom?

Are there prom scenes with her? Can't seem to be able to do it, but apparently that's something that is supposed to be in the game according to the changelogs that someone posted some posts ago
Not yet prom scenes for Daphne

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
So it says sam corruption level 2 after emily prom 1. SO I redid all of Emily's to have the basic Sam corruption. I saw the date (let's just say a bull date for spoilers), but I notice her status still says corruption 1, and the date itself... well nothing really happened unlike another girl who had a similar date with a past character. Is that all there is or am I missing something?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So it says sam corruption level 2 after emily prom 1. SO I redid all of Emily's to have the basic Sam corruption. I saw the date (let's just say a bull date for spoilers), but I notice her status still says corruption 1, and the date itself... well nothing really happened unlike another girl who had a similar date with a past character. Is that all there is or am I missing something?
Do Emily Prom scene 3. Then select second option when melvin ntr scene

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I guess have to wait till next year for the story to move beyond the prom. The dev most probably will only move forward until all the girls get to prom

Reactions: Lazzrael

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah, i didnt get it either.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
There is more content in that realm yes and it does grow however it is completely avoidable and you would have to chose SEVERAL very obvious choices indicating that you want to see it.

It does not change the plot much if at all nor will it negatively impact the rest of the game for you. Give it a shot.
Oh it gets much worse or better, depending on the perspective, in your case probably the former lol
thanks for the info guys! i appreciate it!

on a different note, my original post where i asked the question got deleted! why? i have no idea! i didnt say anything negative toward the game, the dev, or anyone else! simply asked if the presence of a tag containing 3 letters was present in the game! i can understand trying to avoid that type of conversation in the game thread as im not a fan of drama myself, but i didnt think i was instigating anything!

oh well, i wish the dev well with his game!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes