Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Quick question. Does the gallery show all the scenes? I'll admit I used the unlocker/100% save from VTRinNights on the OP, but comparing to the changelog of 1.2.0. it feels like I'm missing scenes. Looking at the gallery descriptions I can see that some scenes have 1/2 and these are, I'm guessing, updated now to 2/2. But playing that scene doesn't give me an option to get the new stuff. Apparantly Daphne gets taken day 6, but the gallery only goes to day 4. Is this not a 'gallery' scene? Guessing it's storyline progression? Sorry in advance if I'm ignorant as hell, but I always look forward to seeing this game updated. Haven't got the mindset to 100% it myself atm, but luckily we have some nice folks around here. Keep up the good work, Llama-sama!

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Tl:dr: nothing addressing this in recent comments for this patch. How to get full/persistent gallery unlock save integrate with name change and relationship from start/patch?

Last few patches I've gotten the full persistent save, which unlocks the gallery, then started a new game to change MC name/relationships. After a quick new game playthrough, with name/relationship change, gallery has full unlock with all name/relationship set as intended. Not so for this update

This update, persistent save unlocks everything. Name can be changed in gallery so that's not a problem. Relationships, the current patch doesn't change anything (which could be its own issue, idk). Starting a new game, setting MC name and relationships, doing the quick go to the end, full gallery is not available. Putting in the OP patch does not update relationships

New game, quick play through with name/relationship change, gallery is unlocked correctly, but does not have new content. No Ashley/Daphne/Steph content in gallery

Does anyone know how to unlock full gallery, with MC name change and patch? 75% there, tried to look at *.rpc files but couldn't find where to change MC name

Any help is greatly appreciated

Zack Riley

Jan 17, 2022
I want some help on how unlock scenes for ??? I saw that the 2 scenes locked & I pretty much unlocked every other characters scenes.

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
bro i loved this game soo much when it first came out but its damn near un-playable now... how is it possible that with more content i play it less wild to me....there needs to be a walkthrough mod or something that allows for a way to see all the scenes ... way to many different decision trees walkthrough looks like it was made by and insane person bro i dont want to think i want to jerk off smh

• Angry
Reactions: bgd3195

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
bro i loved this game soo much when it first came out but its damn near un-playable now... how is it possible that with more content i play it less wild to me....there needs to be a walkthrough mod or something that allows for a way to see all the scenes ... way to many different decision trees walkthrough looks like it was made by and insane person bro i dont want to think i want to jerk off smh
skill issue

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
It seems like Sam Corruption 2 is impossible since i've replayed through everything for emily and I have Sam at Zeta corruption 2 so I should be able to get it unless I am missing something
Has anyone been able to get it ?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
There is a bit of a guide you can use in the gallery that you can access at the end of each day/beginning of a loop. Just focus on one girl at a time in a loop and don't let yourself get bogged down by the different decisions since you can achieve the same path again on another loop. Once you've done enough loops, you'll be able to remember the choices you made pretty easily, especially if you just focus on one girl and not 6 different ones.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
What kind of netorare is in this? Only wanna play if it has good ntr
There's not very much, so if you're solely interested in NTR, it might not be for you. There are a couple of weird old guy has sex with LI scenes, some sharing scenes that aren't really NTR, and relatively brief scenes for each of the girls at the end of the loop. It's a well animated game though, and the non-NTR content is more plentiful, so worth taking a look imo.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann
Reactions to 1.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fantastic feedback as usual. I love reading the scene by scene reports.

I will look at that suggestion, cuz i know what you mean. might have to be looked at once i have all the pieces for phase 1 in place.

fixed the sam bed time/gym dialogue, and the steph one. I'll look at the typos now

Thanks again!

Reactions: Frankmichaels4

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
can't seem to unlock day 6 evening ntr scene after meiko prom. any idea how, i did the official walkthrough and nothing happened.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes