Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
We have a great #game-help channel in the discord. Lots of supporters willing to help, who know the game well. And of course I’m on there during working hours too. Just another benefit of support ;)

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
hey guys I have a question. I assume the game doesn't take itself too seriously I am not looking for ntr debate just a simple answer the majority of content is NTR or vanilla also is femdom avoidable?

Thanks

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hey guys I have a question. I assume the game doesn't take itself too seriously I am not looking for ntr debate just a simple answer the majority of content is NTR or vanilla also is femdom avoidable?

Thanks
"Vanilla" by far and yes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
does this mean that I keep playing for one week and then start playing again? Does this mean that the hero travels back in time or how does it work?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
does this mean that I keep playing for one week and then start playing again? Does this mean that the hero travels back in time or how does it work?
If you're asking about the game mechanic, you just go through the week again with different choices. If you're talking about the achievement about having played for 1 year, that just means that you have to go through 52 loops, since 1 loop is a whole ingame week.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If you're asking about the game mechanic, you just go through the week again with different choices. If you're talking about the achievement about having played for 1 year, that just means that you have to go through 52 loops, since 1 loop is a whole ingame week.
Should be noted that trophy is not meant to be done in one sitting. I don't wanna hear "I had to loop 52 times and it was so boring!" Cuz ya, I know it is.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Should be noted that trophy is not meant to be done in one sitting. I don't wanna hear "I had to loop 52 times and it was so boring!" Cuz ya, I know it is.
About that, where is the loops count registered ? Saves,persistent file or both ?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes