Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
thanks for the info guys! i appreciate it!

on a different note, my original post where i asked the question got deleted! why? i have no idea! i didnt say anything negative toward the game, the dev, or anyone else! simply asked if the presence of a tag containing 3 letters was present in the game! i can understand trying to avoid that type of conversation in the game thread as im not a fan of drama myself, but i didnt think i was instigating anything!

oh well, i wish the dev well with his game!
Probably because the answer to that question is: #1. Already answered in the list of tags you can see on the front page. #2. In the Spoilers tab in the "genre" section on the front page already lists it there as well with the added (avoidable) right next to it.

Read the front page before asking questions, it's the simplest place to find the answer you seek rather than waiting for a response or going through having your post deleted.

JBP

Oct 30, 2020
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes
[Version 1.2.0 Compatible]
[Updated on 10/10/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Many thanks, works great.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Probably because the answer to that question is: #1. Already answered in the list of tags you can see on the front page. #2. In the Spoilers tab in the "genre" section on the front page already lists it there as well with the added (avoidable) right next to it.

Read the front page before asking questions, it's the simplest place to find the answer you seek rather than waiting for a response or going through having your post deleted.
cool! maybe that was the reason! as someone coming back to the game and seeing those new tags, i jumped to the end of the blog and scanned the last few pages looking for anyone talking about said tag and didnt see anything so, yes reading the additional text under the description was not my first option. obviously though you cant read the previous post, but the question was about one of the tags so i obviously looked at the tags! thank you for your attempt at a snarky jab at me, but i realize maybe there was something i did or posted that a mod or the dev didnt care for and maybe that was a mistake on my end.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, i didnt get it either.
I played all the combinations I could think of and got most of the content. Quit at the Continued flag after the Empress battle bot fight finish. Didn't get the thin female I think she is called Mia Melvins lab asst? Just the one visit.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I made this post public, so I will share it here as well for anyone interested in:

Question, as someone that's been exclusively interested in the submissive player/femdom version of Alexa, how is that going to carry over to phase 2? Also I'll totally buy the game on steam, I am just anti-patreon.

Actually as its been a long time since I played, how does the ending of phase one effect people interested in particular play routes exclusively? Like one of the reason's I haven't played this game in ages isn't because I dislike it or the time loop content, but I am not a fan of being forced to play the dominate role or forcing Alexa to be submissive (and I'm 100% sure and you're aware that for people the opposite is true too).

So does the story continue for people that like "exclusive" loops, or is it you just have to play everything and get all content to progress?

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
None of the saves I'm downloading here are working even when they come with persist. Is it some block imposed by the dev? because my old save I always went through from update to update, but I lost it

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
None of the saves I'm downloading here are working even when they come with persist. Is it some block imposed by the dev? because my old save I always went through from update to update, but I lost it
Make sure you don’t have any outdated mod or try save in earlier point of the game and try load again

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Do Emily Prom scene 3. Then select second option when melvin ntr scene
Thanks man. But just so I'm clear this just sets up basically a character check for laters scenes I imagine, outside of the scene of you initially restarting the loop, there isn't anything else/other changes?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Question, as someone that's been exclusively interested in the submissive player/femdom version of Alexa, how is that going to carry over to phase 2? Also I'll totally buy the game on steam, I am just anti-patreon.

Actually as its been a long time since I played, how does the ending of phase one effect people interested in particular play routes exclusively? Like one of the reason's I haven't played this game in ages isn't because I dislike it or the time loop content, but I am not a fan of being forced to play the dominate role or forcing Alexa to be submissive (and I'm 100% sure and you're aware that for people the opposite is true too).

So does the story continue for people that like "exclusive" loops, or is it you just have to play everything and get all content to progress?
Are you anti subscribestar too? If not, there is a link in my signature :p

Yes, playing one loop unlocks everything story wise. Just miss out on the other paths scenes and trophies. But you can get to the end of the game with one version of Alexa (y)

Reactions: Attal
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes