Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
So this doesn't have male on futa then? I have searched but I don't seem to get a proper answer
The only Male and Futa scene is the one in the recent Halloween update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a Male x Female x Futa scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

sayayin346

Sep 19, 2019
Y un anuncio de servicio público general para cualquiera que quiera recibir notificaciones sobre lo que estoy haciendo en Patreon, tiene la opción de seguidor gratuito. ¡Para que puedas mantenerte actualizado con avances, lanzamientos y votaciones!
[/CIno hay una guia

twdzombie09

Nov 13, 2021
In my opinion, the scenes with F.U.T.A are more exciting and interesting in this case because it's like watching lesbian sex... and at the same time, from a voyeuristic point of view. you put yourself in the MC's POV and see something unusual in Alexa or Emily, and you wonder what it will be. Then you continue, but deep down, you know something will happen, and it's thrilling. And we see the scenes where Alexa gives Emily a huge surprise. All these F.U.T.A scenes are, for me, the best in sexbot.

For me, what makes the F.U.T.A element interesting is that the MC, although not actively involved, provides a voyeuristic perspective. It's like watching lesbian sex but with a surprising twist, making it more intriguing. given the F.U.T.A element, although it turns this into NTR, instead of a man doing it, it's a woman, which is exciting and astonishing. As I mentioned, it's like watching lesbian sex, but the girl has a little surprise.....

In my opinion, the scenes with F.U.T.A in Sexbot are exciting, intriguing, and morbidly HOT enhanced-image.png

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
In the latest version, I can't start sam's route, is there a bug? Or does the new version have special development requirements?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
In the latest version, I can't start sam's route, is there a bug? Or does the new version have special development requirements?
Mmm, not sure how you are getting this. Make sure to have the first loop to unlock Alexa prom. Once you complete that you should have from the second loop Emily or Sam choices available (then the other girls after you introduce them). If you have +4 points affinity in that loop, you should be able to get Sam/Emily to prom

Reactions: Llamamann

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
Llamamann correct me if im wrong but you mentioned earlier that currently you intend to have all remaining zeta 1 proms completed in 2023, right?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes