Mar 15, 2022
I started the game and finished the first week. Then the game threw me back to the beginning and I lived the same days again, only additional options were added to the game and I came to the prom day of the game. There are 2 options. alexa prom level 1 and prom level 2. when I played the first week, I did not choose prom level 1. when I chose prom level 1, it showed the same things as I played the first week. so I already played prom level 1. should I play prom level 2 now?
Yes, since many of the girls have a prom now, I think only Daphne and The Teacher are the ones who don't have one, in Gallery you can see what you are missing

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
To enable the proms of the new girls, you need to focus on each loop on a particular girl. You need to choose the scenes that involves that girl in the loop, so you will get some affinity points, normally 3 or 4, then you can get her to prom

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
If we can do whatever we want in this game indefinitely, how does the game end? Where exactly does the new update start?

Someone please tell me exactly how I should play. There are so many options in the game.

Do the stats in the game reset every week? I mean, Alexa has 6 dom points. The next week it becomes 0?

The game plays like a sandbox. It's not meant to be serious. The tone is something akin to a 1980s raunchy teen comedy. It takes a bit to get used to wtf is happening. Basically you relive every week over and over, but somehow this AI/sexbot thing is keeping tabs beyond space and time, and this serves a vague plot device going forward. You don't lose everything between weeks. The plot or story is not the prime motivation for playing this game.

Like most AVNs, morality is completely relative to whatever the developer desires or feels is moral, and so the decisions you make will largely be guided by what you think someone thinks is going to happen. There is no logical conversational relevance or genuine relationship building in this game, also a standard in almost all AVNs. I can think of perhaps 4 or 5 AVNs so far where I felt something actually came from life experience or at least a deep desire to capture the essence of it in the narrative. Hope that helps.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I'm pretty sure if there is a finale it has not been released yet. I am not into femdom but other than that content I think I've seen all the scenes, sans the last update.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does the game have a finale? How do we play the new update?
Game is not finished so no, there is no finale. There is a last event that unlock once you play all the others events with all the girls, but these last event just ends as a cliffhanger for future updates.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Does the game have a finale? How do we play the new update?
Ok I get you're new at this game, asking questions is expected. Thing is most of them have already been answered
For future reference if you get stuck try using the Search option (top right) & more than likely you'll find what needs to be done :cool:
Got to let us breathe bro :KEK:
Make sure the search results are dated to recent. Makes the whole thing a lot easier to navigate. Cheers

Reactions: Papertrail013

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Ok I get you're new at this game, asking questions is expected. Thing is most of them have already been answered
For future reference if you get stuck try using the Search option (top right) & more than likely you'll find what needs to be done :cool:
Got to let us breathe bro :KEK:
Make sure the search results are dated to recent. Makes the whole thing a lot easier to navigate. Cheers
here for your future uses (I hope that you won't need it)
380360_Welcome_to_F95.gif
154739_search_skills_small.gif

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
maybe for Sexbot 2.0 ; mc can create several sexbots all with new upgrade to bear children ;
mc goes around getting dna samples from the women he desires , women who would not give him the time of day otherwise , but with these women's dna , he starts having their babies :love: :devilish: :love:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes