ucdgolfer

Oct 25, 2021
I can't get Emily Lesbian Zeta 1. I have tried her with 3 les points, 4 les points, and 5 les points. The ending scene is the same every time with no lesbian content or change to zeta. I did this taking Emily to prom, and Alexa to prom. Nada. Any help?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I can't get Emily Lesbian Zeta 1. I have tried her with 3 les points, 4 les points, and 5 les points. The ending scene is the same every time with no lesbian content or change to zeta. I did this taking Emily to prom, and Alexa to prom. Nada. Any help?
Get 4 Emily Lesbian points and then choose that Alexa and Emily go to the prom together

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
random question - but what's Meiko's relationship to Melvin supposed to be? is she his mom? if so, what about the blonde corporate woman (haven't gotten far enough to unlock her name yet) - what's her relationship to Melvin supposed to be? thanks!

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
random question - but what's Meiko's relationship to Melvin supposed to be? is she his mom? if so, what about the blonde corporate woman (haven't gotten far enough to unlock her name yet) - what's her relationship to Melvin supposed to be? thanks!
If you want her to be his mother, she can be. Or an aunt or a sister or a cousin... live in babysitter... :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes