Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There is a raffle on the discord right now. Winner gets a CUSTOM ANIMATION! Discord is members only, just sayin, it’s a cool prize

Reactions: zimbono

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There is a raffle on the discord right now. Winner gets a CUSTOM ANIMATION! Discord is members only, just sayin, it’s a cool prize
Hmm, tempted to join so I can win an animation of the MC Eating a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies while Sitting in the shade of a tree. Would be nice, but then again I feel that Llamamann would probably thinks it's to depraved and refuse to make it. :)

Just a thought.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone know the song that plays during breakfast. It's a remix/cover of some 80s song I think and I can't figure it out. The audio credits only list the producers who have a ton of songs so I'll never find it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dastibal

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Waiting for a multiverse of madness take where we have different version of MCs and other characters jumping in.
Then you have scenes where multiple version of MCs banging the LIs or multiple version of LIs banging MC.

Or an opposite role world where Melvin is the good guy and MC is bad guy trying to mind control the LIs. Imagine a bitchy Bailey and a sweet Ashley. Dev go for it :p

Reactions: Wankstaindeluxe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We already have two alternative universes in the game if not mistaken. So maybe something like them coming to help in some battle could happen in the future. Or they all visiting to make one big orgy. :ROFLMAO: :p

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
We already have two alternative universes in the game if not mistaken. So maybe something like them coming to help in some battle could happen in the future. Or they all visiting to make one big orgy. :ROFLMAO: :p
You mean the Halloween and Xmas Universe?

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Wow. Amazing progress. I last played this maybe a year and a half ago. Crazy how much better it's gotten. If I could make a recommendation, though...

I really love the "surprise" evolutions that come from for example, scanning Sam yourself after a loop, not listed anywhere, but you can see some progress that really surprises you.

I would love to see even more subtle additions to the more common scenes (Day 1 Dom or Sub Alexa, for example).
Because you see those scenes over and over and over again when getting all the other girls at their specific times (Movie, Gym, Hang out, Hot Tub, Prom) it would be nice to have more variations on the scenes that you only have two or three choices. I would actually rather see more evolution of existing characters than seeing a huge new scene with Daphne, for example. I love the smaller adjustments to existing scenes.

Outside of that, I'm so invested in this game. I put a few hours into it just enjoying the world and reading every line. Seriously great work.

Good writing, amazing modelling, funny yet charming, and ungodly amounts of potential.

Also: can't wait to see more Movie evolutions! Sam V2!!!

Reactions: Dukon

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can I make this work on Ipad air?
If you got a Mac with Xcode installed, it should be possible to build an iOS version with a Ren'Py SDK.
See this vid
Never done this myself, so I can't help you any further I'm afraid.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sexbot v1.5 Beta with incest patch
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes