zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Llamamann Dude the Meiko dance is damn good on your youtube page please please may you make a strip scene with her dancing when we get the option to go further with her. Keep up the awesome that is Sexbot :D

P.s A lesbian threeway or dance off between Sam, Steph, and Meiko would be absolutely awesome

Reactions: Llamamann

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
It's a good game. The art is probably the sexiest I've EVER seen! And I love the FemDom content. There just isn't enough of that out there... I just wish it wasn't so repetitive. I gave up after about the 30th week of doing essentially the same thing over and over again. When it got to the point where I was skipping entire days without anything new coming up, I knew it was time to move on.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It's a good game. The art is probably the sexiest I've EVER seen! And I love the FemDom content. There just isn't enough of that out there... I just wish it wasn't so repetitive. I gave up after about the 30th week of doing essentially the same thing over and over again. When it got to the point where I was skipping entire days without anything new coming up, I knew it was time to move on.
You know you can see the gallery for any scene you haven't unlocked yet, right?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When it got to the point where I was skipping entire days without anything new coming up, I knew it was time to move on.
If nothing new comes up, it means you have reached the end of current content (did you check the gallery to see if you got everything unlocked ?) OR you make the same choices again and again. What did you expect ?

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Can anyone here help how to get to Steph's Path ? I tried with Bailey and Ashley but the choices don't show up for her

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
It's very few scenes. It's not the bread and butter fetish of the game if that's what you're hoping. I think you'd like em a lot though.
you got any recommendations where futa is the main focus of the game and the protagonist not being pegged

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes