Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
For your information. Without mods on the official version, in a new game the xxxmas event triggers on loop 5, and Halloween trigger on 10. If you read my posts, you will see I provided a patch for returning players to get the Halloween event on the next loop, to avoid the hassle. I am making this entire game by myself, and I am sorry I cannot make it as fast as you can play my updates.

so ‘bleh’ yourself.
Dude. I love your game. Literally only reason I have already played thru the loop hundreds of times thru how many versions now? It's just getting a bit old seeing some content over and over. I get it. Nature of the game. Just becomes harder to maintain interest exploring every path.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Dude. I love your game. Literally only reason I have already played thru the loop hundreds of times thru how many versions now? It's just getting a bit old seeing some content over and over. I get it. Nature of the game. Just becomes harder to maintain interest exploring every path.
I know it’s tough for returning players. But I try to take that into account whenever possible and provide instant event patches, and that’s also why I try to release complete loops each update so you can at least play through all of Stephs content in a single go. Sorry if my comment wash harsh, but it’s tough when you do all you can and are still made to feel you aren’t doing enough.

gotta keep in mind, imagine players discovering the game in its current state, or once phase 1 is done. That’s what drives me. I never get to play any of this game fresh, but that’s my job. As much as I try to build a game for supporters to continuously enjoy, I gotta build my final vision.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
For your information. Without mods on the official version, in a new game the xxxmas event triggers on loop 5, and Halloween trigger on 10. If you read my posts, you will see I provided a patch for returning players to get the Halloween event on the next loop, to avoid the hassle. I am making this entire game by myself, and I am sorry I cannot make it as fast as you can play my updates.

so ‘bleh’ yourself.
Llama ignore the haters and trolls, i can tell you that man to man that your game makes my penis super hard (no homo) and i've been playing most of these top games here..... but seriously no matter what you do you can't please everyone and if you do try to plz everyone you risk alienating the ppl who will find your game entertaining (i genuinely love the humor, tone and story of this game)...

Southpark recently made an ep about this stuff (i think the ep is called "the Panderverse") where it was poking fun at Disney for trying to appeal to everyone and yet they alienate everyone in doing so.. maybe take like 55mins from your time and watch it..

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llama ignore the haters and trolls, i can tell you that man to man that your game makes my penis super hard (no homo) and i've been playing most of these top games here..... but seriously no matter what you do you can't please everyone and if you do try to plz everyone you risk alienating the ppl who will find your game entertaining (i genuinely love the humor, tone and story of this game)...

Southpark recently made an ep about this stuff (i think the ep is called "the Panderverse") where it was poking fun at Disney for trying to appeal to everyone and yet they alienate everyone in doing so.. maybe take like 55mins from your time and watch it..
I’m all on the paderverse cuz of the Star Wars angle lol

Reactions: zimbono and dunhill

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Will there be full NTR routes and ends or is it just always going to be a scene before a new reset?
The ntr scene adds a corruption point to the characters and this corruption point may influence some scenes during the loop. So in my view, there is a ntr route in this game that can be more develop over time.

Reactions: Rawrhaider
Dec 3, 2020
Hey, wondering if someone can help me? I can't seem to trigger the option to ask Bailey to the prom. I have her affinity to 4, which I thought was the requirement, but it still doesn't show her as an option. Is there something else I have to do?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes