RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Go play the game instead, there is a lot of content. Or search for the universal gallery unlocker here (on the forum) if you only want to watch scenes. ;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
hhow do you trigger the halloween event?
after you’ve done at least 10 loops, it triggers automatically at the end of your next loop. You could also manually change the variable “game” to be at least 10. (But don’t do that unless you’ve played at least 5 loops or it’ll probably break your save)

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
after you’ve done at least 10 loops, it triggers automatically at the end of your next loop. You could also manually change the variable “game” to be at least 10. (But don’t do that unless you’ve played at least 5 loops or it’ll probably break your save)
I am far over that but it doesn't trigger at the end of my next loops.

Reactions: feraldrago

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update.
Definitely wasn't expecting futa demoness Ashley to make MC her bottom bitch, furry sex with werewolf Dhapne and vampiress Meiko sucking him dry. Protagonist should probably check for bite marks after Meiko. :ROFLMAO:

Although i kind wish there was also a scene for Bayley/Ms. Hyde.
:love:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
How do you get Halloween content? Looked at the guide but just am not running into it, if I click on the MC in the recollection screen it's still just Christmas stuff.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Seven?! Bleh. I played this update and apparently missed A LOT but jesus I can't maintain my interest at this point when every loop is seeing 90% or more of stuff I've already seen.
Try applying this patch.
Replace the file in the games folder.

It should work for you once you've gone through a loop.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seven?! Bleh. I played this update and apparently missed A LOT but jesus I can't maintain my interest at this point when every loop is seeing 90% or more of stuff I've already seen.
Then stop repeating the same decisions on each loop. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, game is designed to be played while focusing mostly on one woman during each loop so that her scenes are unlocked and the "zeta corruption" which influences and changes their acts between time loops are acquired.

Anyway, it seems the new content happens after 10 time travels.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For your information. Without mods on the official version, in a new game the xxxmas event triggers on loop 5, and Halloween trigger on 10. If you read my posts, you will see I provided a patch for returning players to get the Halloween event on the next loop, to avoid the hassle. I am making this entire game by myself, and I am sorry I cannot make it as fast as you can play my updates.

so ‘bleh’ yourself.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes