xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
still hopin for an answer here
Because Meiko is a lesbian, you have to get Emily's lesbian zeta to 1. On the next loop after that she'll be an option for movie night, gym day, skip the hangout night so Emily and Meiko come home drunk, then hot tub, then she'll be a prom option.

Reactions: Tyrranus

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.2.0 Compatible]
[Updated on 10/10/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know to make it work:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
just heads up newgame ver out

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
It was not today, and will not be tomorrow guys, but i believe that one day Llamamann will bless us with a mc pov of ashley's ass finally riding us after her teasing so much about this :coffee:

Anyway, thx for keeping this game with consistent updates and high quality, for me this game is fun to play, something that is quite difficult to do, the music are great(especially Ashley's theme, that is a banger), the humor and unpredictability together make some good scenes. I can see Llamamann putting his heart on this game when EVERY update is good and i can't wait for the Xmas update!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
There is no NTR better than NTR that can be avoided))) such games should always be at least higher in the tops (y) :giggle: even if we avoid NTR, the main thing is that we can watch them later at the gallery)
I don't understand why people have big issues with NTR avoidable as it gives more genre to the game and gives a bigger fan base and more diversity, sure having more options gives the vanilla fans less content but the main purpose of the dev is to get more fans and money, but I cannot understand if the game has NTR is becomes a curse and should not be spoken of, and I also don't understand how people like games like WVM for its the MC is the chosen one and golden penis who all worship and are loyal.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't understand why people have big issues with NTR avoidable as it gives more genre to the game and gives a bigger fan base and more diversity, sure having more options gives the vanilla fans less content but the main purpose of the dev is to get more fans and money, but I cannot understand if the game has NTR is becomes a curse and should not be spoken of, and I also don't understand how people like games like WVM for its the MC is the chosen one and golden penis who all worship and are loyal.
Because, what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too. It's not enough to have something one likes, a game has to be devoid of things they don't like.

I blame a generation raised on curation, but that's just boomer grumblings.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
am i stupid or is the incest patch broken? or do i have to make my own Rpy. file?
You don't need to install any patch anymore. It asks you at the beginning when you start the game what the relationship is of Emily and Sam to you, you can also edit it in their character info screen.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I like this game BUT a few nuances that bother me about certain aspects so far:

As I understood from what the dev is that Phase 1 is going to be finished by the end of the year and yet no lesbian content for Sam has been added i.e. Lesbian Zeta or Lesbian Affinity.

The whole scene with Emily and Alexa going to prom together should be reworked because it seemed basically pointless to add the MC into the mix due too them fawning over each other and ignoring the MC and making him feel like a third wheel. Why was Alexa already infatuated with Emily and not Sam? Alexa seems more interested in Emily instead of the MC throughout the whole week despite the choices you make. Alexa is programmed or should be programmed to follow what the MC says.

It seems to me that the true villain of this game is Alexa and the NTR thing isn't avoidable due to the fact of how the whole Alex and Emily "falling in love with each other" was implemented. I don't mind a good MFF threesome but the whole pre-prom scene with Emily and Alexa where they had sex without the MC joining was a disappointment. Also it seems like that Alexa is out to steal Emily away from the MC if you are going down her path due to not including the MC into their activities including the prom dancing scene with Emily and Alexa. IF your going to have a scene like that either include the MC in it or have the MC get another date for prom and keep that separate.

I couldn't understand for the longest time why I wasn't getting any Meiko scenes then I figured it had to do with not having the Lesbian Zeta 1 for Emily. Once I got that then those scenes showed up. Meiko showing up shouldn't be dependent on Emily having Lesbian Zeta 1. The lesbian path should be separate not forced on a player just to unlock a new LI.

These are a few things that bothered me playing this game. I enjoy it and have nothing against lesbians BUT it seems that Alexa is way too focused on getting Emily's attention instead of being focused on the MC. I know that there are many people that probably won't agree with me but I had to get this off my chest.

Keep up the good work and look forward to the "harem" part actually being implemented in the next Phase or is that just a pipe dream?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes