Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
There are more scenes, and as I recall they all involve Emily. So, keep the focus on her as you go through the week, starting with the futa laundry room scene.

! don't know if you mean the 1.2 update in general, or the 1.2.5 update specifically. I actually came in looking to see if there were any notes about 1.2.5, because the update log doesn't say anything yet, and I'm suspicious it's just bug fixes.
For the 1.2 update, I didn't have any particular issues getting the scenes (other than finding them). Don't forget that if there are specific requirements, you can find out what they are by checking the locked scenes in the gallery.
It's the Halloween update. So we got some scenes with a few of the characters. Ashley, Bailey, Meiko, Daphne and Alexa.

• Wow
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

IDontKnowTBH

May 23, 2022
Try to replace the timewarp.rpy file in the "game" folder with this Mega

Afterwords, it SHOULD trigger on your next loop when you zap into the school. I don't know how it works on new save starts though, but I'd imagine it would occur after reaching a certain point with all the characters.

That worked! Thanks a lot

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Every single characters. It's called Schrodinger's virginity. Until penetration is observed, every single characters live in a state of virginity or non-virginity. Yes, even the MILFs with children is a virgin/non-virgin at that point.
You mean we don't need an "all virgins" patch? Amazing! But when everyone is a virgin, how new babys are born?
Schroedingers Virginity sounds like an amazing feature!

ForgottenFrost

Jul 21, 2021
Hi, how do I add the incest patch, as when i click it is shows code and I do not mess thing up, without knowing how to add properly.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are more scenes, and as I recall they all involve Emily. So, keep the focus on her as you go through the week, starting with the futa laundry room scene.

! don't know if you mean the 1.2 update in general, or the 1.2.5 update specifically. I actually came in looking to see if there were any notes about 1.2.5, because the update log doesn't say anything yet, and I'm suspicious it's just bug fixes.
For the 1.2 update, I didn't have any particular issues getting the scenes (other than finding them). Don't forget that if there are specific requirements, you can find out what they are by checking the locked scenes in the gallery.
Halloween Special is added ! great Idea and execution from Dev.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I seem to have forgotten.... how do you/can you do a meiko run after the first one? if so how to trigger her?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes