yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sexbot-1.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Valkynar

Jun 5, 2018
The christmas one was better having costumes instead of weird transformation sadly :/ plus making the MC as a pussy who's fucked... well that's Fup

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann
May 30, 2017
How many futa scenes is it when Alexa is a futa and fucking any of the girls? I have seen the one where Emily gets stuck and she takes Emily from behind. But is there anymore ?

Reactions: trifork

IDontKnowTBH

May 23, 2022
Sorry I'm a bit of an idiot and can't figure out how to trigger the new update content. I started a new save just in case and did 6 resets but still nothing. Do I need affinity with a certain character or something?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How many futa scenes is it when Alexa is a futa and fucking any of the girls? I have seen the one where Emily gets stuck and she takes Emily from behind. But is there anymore ?
There are more scenes, and as I recall they all involve Emily. So, keep the focus on her as you go through the week, starting with the futa laundry room scene.
Sorry I'm a bit of an idiot and can't figure out how to trigger the new update content. I started a new save just in case and did 6 resets but still nothing. Do I need affinity with a certain character or something?
! don't know if you mean the 1.2 update in general, or the 1.2.5 update specifically. I actually came in looking to see if there were any notes about 1.2.5, because the update log doesn't say anything yet, and I'm suspicious it's just bug fixes.
For the 1.2 update, I didn't have any particular issues getting the scenes (other than finding them). Don't forget that if there are specific requirements, you can find out what they are by checking the locked scenes in the gallery.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Try to replace the timewarp.rpy file in the "game" folder with this

Afterwords, it SHOULD trigger on your next loop when you zap into the school. I don't know how it works on new save starts though, but I'd imagine it would occur after reaching a certain point with all the characters.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes