Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Can anyone here help how to get to Steph's Path ? I tried with Bailey and Ashley but the choices don't show up for her
if you’ve met Steph at school and seen the scene in your room later on Day 1, you should be able to pick Steph for movie night on Day 2. Like all the Hot Squad girls, Steph’s progression is movie night, gym, date on Day 4, hot tub, then prom.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.2.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads (1107 animations) : MEGA ; Pixeldrain

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated to v1.2.5

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023

That should be enough to get you started. Some you will need to adjust settings to avoid pegging but otherwise fine. Thanks Bluesent.
i liked the ones u sent but uk of any games where the guy protaganisit dominates futa i swear i cant find anything like that on this site with a few exceptions in the past

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i liked the ones u sent but uk of any games where the guy protaganisit dominates futa i swear i cant find anything like that on this site with a few exceptions in the past
Very rare in my experience. The rationale I've seen people say is "Why give her a dick if she's not going to use it?" for why male on futa isn't that popular. Off the top of my head would be Nekoparadise, where your best friend, a dog girl, can be one. There is also another one where you manage a home/brothel for futa's, traps etc but I forget the name of it, but it's on here. There probably will be a few others too.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
Very rare in my experience. The rationale I've seen people say is "Why give her a dick if she's not going to use it?" for why male on futa isn't that popular. Off the top of my head would be Nekoparadise, where your best friend, a dog girl, can be one. There is also another one where you manage a home/brothel for futa's, traps etc but I forget the name of it, but it's on here. There probably will be a few others too.
i get why its not popular but something abt it just seems very attractive to me its a shame there arent many games with that type of maledom

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Well that's a pretty dumb reason to not do Male x Futa. They can just do both in the game and still get the best of both worlds. But hey, I'm not the target audience so it doesn't affect me.

I know I've played some games on here in the past where there was some Male x Futa, but I don't remember them sadly.

EDIT: Actually I just remembered one big one that has a pretty strong focus on it. Twisted World is a good one to look out for, but I will say that the game updates are very slow and at the moment the game is undergoing a massive rework, basically remaking all the character models. The updates on the rework are pretty steady so the game is definitely not being abandoned, but the dev is putting a lot of workload on himself.

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
y
Well that's a pretty dumb reason to not do Male x Futa. They can just do both in the game and still get the best of both worlds. But hey, I'm not the target audience so it doesn't affect me.

I know I've played some games on here in the past where there was some Male x Futa, but I don't remember them sadly.

EDIT: Actually I just remembered one big one that has a pretty strong focus on it. Twisted World is a good one to look out for, but I will say that the game updates are very slow and at the moment the game is undergoing a massive rework, basically remaking all the character models. The updates on the rework are pretty steady so the game is definitely not being abandoned, but the dev is putting a lot of workload on himself.
yea i remember playing it that game was amazing

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

I did consider that one but left it out because of the rework you mention. I suppose you could play it as it is now, but I'd like to see how it will change with the rework first before recommending it.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I did consider that one but left it out because of the rework you mention. I suppose you could play it as it is now, but I'd like to see how it will change with the rework first before recommending it.
Well, judging by the quality of the previous version, it could be safe to assume that the reworked version will be as good or better in most ways. My only complaint so far, based on the updates he's provided, is that I'm not a big fan of the Jazmin model rework, but that's just a personal bias on my end. I loved the oversized bust but it was one of the reasons for the reworks anyways due to animating with it being a pain.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
More futa please! Girls need dicks!
More Chicks with Dicks = Better Games!
more curvy chicks with fugly, creepy, nasty, disgusting (old) guys!
more hot chick-games with extremely disgusting (old) pervs = better games!

(also no futa or at least optional please)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There aren't nearly enough. Most female MC games have her serving as a pincushion for dicks.
Didn't say there were enough.
Merely pointing out that he wrote was pretty stupid.

On a (sort of) sidenote, the biggest problem with the majority of female MC games is just that - They're just there to get dicked by all the guys, and typically under the "corruption theme" that's basically just the woman being dumb victim of "soft" rape.
Ironically, if it's a Futa (sometimes trans if it's not a sissification game) MC, it's her doing the corrupting. :unsure:

I do like that Alexa in this, as a dominant/independant role makes for a better example for a female MC that's comparitively rarely seen.

Reactions: PBS666
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes