Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So like you saw everything and then just started repeating it all again?

or were you making the same choices over and over again?
Based on the things he's posted in other threads, more than likely the latter.
Issues regarding initiative and common sense.

Reactions: Llamamann

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I just know it from simpsons, when poochie shows up lol
Ah yes, Poochie.

Simpsons has a lot of sight gags, that might be one then since Pedro's has signs for miles telling you it's coming up.
Used to be some about Boston in the early seasons when Conan and others were still writing.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 1.3 - Scene Selection #1 is now up for Special Members+

I put some info in the post, and I'll share that below. If you want to vote, links are in my signature!

Hey Everyone!

This scene selection is starting a little early because the holidays are a busy time of year, and I want to be able to plan out my work before this next update. Voting options are a little sparse now because this is the last true Phase 1 update. There will still be things to add to Phase 1 going forward, and there will be tons of voting options for you guys.

Not to swing the vote, but...

I am including the last three Christmas scenes that need to be made for Phase 1's XXXmas Special. I'm not saying you need to vote for them, but if they all get done, it opens up Phase 2 XXXmas content for next year. Just something to consider.
So pick the scene you want to see, and as always, thank you for your amazing support!

Llamamann

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Sexbot 1.3 - Scene Selection #1 is now up for Special Members+

I put some info in the post, and I'll share that below. If you want to vote, links are in my signature!

Hey Everyone!

This scene selection is starting a little early because the holidays are a busy time of year, and I want to be able to plan out my work before this next update. Voting options are a little sparse now because this is the last true Phase 1 update. There will still be things to add to Phase 1 going forward, and there will be tons of voting options for you guys.

Not to swing the vote, but...

I am including the last three Christmas scenes that need to be made for Phase 1's XXXmas Special. I'm not saying you need to vote for them, but if they all get done, it opens up Phase 2 XXXmas content for next year. Just something to consider.
So pick the scene you want to see, and as always, thank you for your amazing support!

Llamamann
This is something to look forward to for sure. The Ashley dance vid on youtube is awesome to thanks for the tease

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes