origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Especially in how it embraces and has fun with the sillier tropes in a way that isn't taking itself seriously by trying to make it "real".
Sometimes they make it so "real" the game becomes more boring than the real life. At least in real life you don't have to deal with the same sequences over and over again.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I just wonder if Llamamann has an ending in mind? Will the game come to a
final completion at some point? Will MC knock Melvin on his ass and get the girl
and ride off happily into the sunset?

TallAsianGuy

Mar 14, 2020
I think I'm in stuck for Meiko. I have unlocked every scene but for some reason I cannot goto the gym alone, and then have Meiko there. I have the option to go do the spin class with emily and meiko, but not meiko solo. I can invite her for the movie with emily, and I can invite her to the pool. But the option for prom never comes. She also comes at night with Emily. but I cannot see her at the gym alone, nor ask her to prom. Any help?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Her gym solo scene requires the zeta. Doing movie night, spin class, her Day 4 night scene with Emily, then the hot tub in one loop should unlock the option to take her to prom. If doing those scenes in one loop don't unlock asking her out to prom, something might be going on with your save.

Reactions: xapican

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I play this game before at the start of the development but stop it, I went back to it now being a little wary of the Avoidable NTR and all but I think what really kind of put me off is this seem to be a GRIND and not so linear. Like a would like so to see it progress beyond the prom but it seems like you loop again a lot of times. How heavy is this on the Grind Aspect ?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I play this game before at the start of the development but stop it, I went back to it now being a little wary of the Avoidable NTR and all but I think what really kind of put me off is this seem to be a GRIND and not so linear. Like a would like so to see it progress beyond the prom but it seems like you loop again a lot of times. How heavy is this on the Grind Aspect ?
Too many pronouns, pal :KEK:
Anyways game's not much of a "grind" if you do a 'per character' run

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
It's not really a grind (kinda), it's about choosing different options to unlock different scenes. The game will always loop endlessly. You should approach it from the angle of focusing on 1 girl in a loop. No need to spread yourself thin across multiple girls when you know it'll repeat. If you keep branching from girl to girl in a single loop, then of course the game isn't gonna be linear, because you keep deviating from a path.

Right now, the story is focusing on events of the week during the prom. Once the dev has pretty much completed everything he wants to in that section of the story, he's gonna start the next phase of the story which we don't have as much information on. This phase we're in now should be over on the next update which should be coming out in a few weeks.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
I don't think it's heavy. The most grindy thing is building up the women's zeta stats, and once you get the hang of the game flow, it's a matter of holding down the Ctrl key until a decision point happens, making the right one, and holding down Ctrl again. (And maybe scrolling wheeling up if you notice a mistake just then.)

The main cycle* is seven days, each with a morning and evening event. If you're building up one woman, pick her every time. If there's any decision at all, pick the one that's nice to her. You can't decrease zeta even if you screw up. The worst you can do is have to do a run over again because you decreased her temporary stats too much and noticed too late to back up.

The most complex women to raise are Alexa (due to having sub and dom modes), Emily (due to having a lez mode that requires interaction with Alexa) and Sam (she and Emily have somewhat complicated decision trees). If it's too tedious for you to chart the effects, use the guide.

It occurs to me that if Llamamann wants to beef up the gameplay side in addition to the content, the decision trees for each of the women (eg the Hot Squad) makes the obvious sense to me. If it leads to more inter-woman interaction, that's icing on the cake.

*Hot take: SexBot is Llamamann's artsy fartsy interpretation of Robert Jordan

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

TallAsianGuy

Mar 14, 2020
wwwwww
how to invite bailey,ashley,meiko and steph to prom
Happens in order for bailey and Ashley.
Finish the game after inviting the sister to prom, when prom happens you'll see melvin hypnotizing bailey, time skip and do the first option (look for bailey I think?) and then proceed. Accept all video calls because it's probably bailey (even though you think it's melvin), invite bailey to movie night, invite her to gym, inviter her to pool, invite her to hangout, and eventually she'll be an option. After prom, the same thing should have happened but with Ashley this time, rinse repeat. As for Meiko you have to do a few playthroughs, making sure lesbian options are unlocked with the mom. Just make sure you always select the girl you're planning to bring to prom really.

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
This is a great game, but it's a little annoying that most of the trophies aren't persistent. I go to all the trouble to get them and then they're gone the next day when I continue from a save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes