-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Well then you will be disappointed.
There are futanari and Melvin's dicks in this game.

And Llamamann already confirmed more futa scenes in the future :love:.
Futanari.... it is BEARABLE... presenting minor inconveniences.... lacking severe irksomeness as WE conquer...... Whereas THE presence of Melvin is the infusion of a pure NETORARE spirit.... this yields major irritants to the engagement.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kingdomless

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
And it's an equally stupid question since most people have no idea why they have their fetishes and have no ability (or requirement) to explain them ;)
The question isn't why someone has their fetish, it's why do people come in and complain/hate on a fetish in the game existing after it's listed in the tags and it's been around since the early days of the game. It's bitching for the sake of bitching when they know that nothing is gonna change no matter how desperately they bitch.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Hey guys. I have a slight issue. I am going through a fresh play through and I seem to be missing Alexa's Daytime Day 2 Independent 3/3. It tells me that I'm at 2/3 and that I need an alexa upgrade to do it. I've completed the game entirely before and now I cannot remember how to get this one. Is there second level upgrade for alexa that I'm missing?
Also, even though I will have alexa at higher dominance than submissive, I can't get the day 5 nighttime dominant alexa scene to play. It only plays sub alexa when she splits herself.
Am I missing something? TYIA

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it worked out finally. Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone who has played the beta actually got the Christmas background to unlock? I'm fairly sure I've seen all the scenes but there is nothing festive in the menu.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes