Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just replay the xmas scenes...they unlock...also can anyone tell me how to get the "Get Sweaty Trophy?"
I randomly chose Steph for a prom when doing a loop and I had it unlocked so maybe it's that, otherwise it would possibly be Steph in the gym, but you'd probably already have done that.

animositi

Aug 13, 2017
Great game, and I love the model for Sam. Anyone have a recommendation for games where the model used is similar to Sam's body shape? Short, thick thighs, etc?

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Mai is still my favourite. All the other women look really good, they are so perfect they look like robots, May is a way more realistic girl. She's the kind of girl you can find Irl. She's crazy, hairy and realistic. Hope to see more content for her.

Jamerson

Jul 11, 2017
Mai is still my favourite. All the other women look really good, they are so perfect they look like robots, May is a way more realistic girl. She's the kind of girl you can find Irl. She's crazy, hairy and realistic. Hope to see more content for her.
"They all look like robots"

Checks name of game

Yup story checks out :ROFLMAO:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
justno.jpg
I don't usually judge and I don't mean to... but man...

Reactions: lipe2410

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Speaking of Mai, did anyone else miss her Day 6 event? I got her on every other day back to back but somehow didn't get her on Day 6. I don't even like that chick, but the fact that I missed one of her scenes and I have no idea why drives me nuts.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
is it possible with this game to get everyone's relationships up to max level? Also how do you upgrade alexa?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Speaking of Mai, did anyone else miss her Day 6 event? I got her on every other day back to back but somehow didn't get her on Day 6. I don't even like that chick, but the fact that I missed one of her scenes and I have no idea why drives me nuts.
console command:
persistent.d6mai1=True

or if its the one previous:
persistent.d5mai1=True

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes