Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Sexbot [v1.3] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.03 GB

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
great update as always.
but it makes me wonder since we basically went to prom with all the girls (except the antagonist ones) does that mean act/episode/season 1 is ending soon. honestly im fine with whatever direction llamamann goes. Id be fine if he expanded all the other dates to have 3 tiers or if he moved to the next part, this game is fantastic and anything that means more is good.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
great update as always.
but it makes me wonder since we basically went to prom with all the girls (except the antagonist ones) does that mean act/episode/season 1 is ending soon. honestly im fine with whatever direction llamamann goes. Id be fine if he expanded all the other dates to have 3 tiers or if he moved to the next part, this game is fantastic and anything that means more is good.
Thank you! Yes this is the narrative end of phase 1. Some stuff will be added but primary focus is phase 2 now

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
So, Phase 1 isn't over yet? Does that mean version 1.35 or 1.40 would truly mark the end of Phase 1?
I think it's more that he'll slowly add more content to the first phase over time while he focuses on phase 2. That could last through multiple updates probably. I'm just curious to see how it'll work when we'll be in phase 2 and we're out of the time loop. Like.. will we have an option to hop back into the first time loop again somehow to be able to access that new content or will we need an older save that's in that loop to be able to access it? Not sure.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes