Zelai

May 8, 2019
Full save for 1.3

You will need to place the save file and persistent (page 1 slot 5) on the E:\SexBot-1.3-pc\game\saves directory (wherever that is for you) and in the appdata folder C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657 I think that just the persistent is enough, but just in case i added a save.

Remember you can change the name of the MC and the relations between the characters on the gallery

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hope you update soon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LouieLennox

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.2.5 Halloween Edition Compatible]
[Updated on 31/10/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know to make it work:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
hope you update soon

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Full save for 1.3

You will need to place the save file and persistent (page 1 slot 5) on the E:\SexBot-1.3-pc\game\saves directory (wherever that is for you) and in the appdata folder C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657 I think that just the persistent is enough, but just in case i added a save.

Remember you can change the name of the MC and the relations between the characters on the gallery

Really appreciate the save, thanks so much

Question: in the gallery do you have all the Emily/Sam Day 5 levels unlocked? If so, is there a way to change the level of the replay? Changelog says level 3s were released this patch, and the character stats in the gallery are both Zeta level 3, but your gallery is level 1 by default

I'm probably just an idiot but I don't see anywhere to change the replay level

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Really appreciate the save, thanks so much

Question: in the gallery do you have all the Emily/Sam Day 5 levels unlocked? If so, is there a way to change the level of the replay? Changelog says level 3s were released this patch, and the character stats in the gallery are both Zeta level 3, but your gallery is level 1 by default

I'm probably just an idiot but I don't see anywhere to change the replay level
Looks like he missed the scenes when making the save. Just skip through it and always go Emily/Sam and you will get the scenes to it easily.

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
Am I the only one who highly dislike when early access\crowd funded developers add holiday events like Christmas and Halloween? 99% of the time they are either none canon or simply don't progress the overall story, which means that every year at least two updates out of the few that are released are entirely wasted. Why not make these holiday updates AFTER the game is released?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah most people just want scenes with the main girls Emily, Lexxi, Bailey and Alexa. Nobody gives a f*** about the school girls :rolleyes:
I think Lexxi might be the least enjoyed character, I could be wrong about that. I don't often hear people care about her all that much. I am an Emily and Ashley enjoyer personally, Daphne as well but she pales in comparison to the 2 for me.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Am I the only one who highly dislike when early access\crowd funded developers add holiday events like Christmas and Halloween? 99% of the time they are either none canon or simply don't progress the overall story, which means that every year at least two updates out of the few that are released are entirely wasted. Why not make these holiday updates AFTER the game is released?
I'm also not a fan of holiday events, but it's more scenes to enjoy so it isn't the WORST thing. But yeah, I do admit that they are my least enjoyed updates of any game.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Question: in the gallery do you have all the Emily/Sam Day 5 levels unlocked?
Looks like he missed the scenes when making the save. Just skip through it and always go Emily/Sam and you will get the scenes to it easily.
Literally that, i made that in a hurry and it seems i missed those.
I have unlocked them and updated the file on my previous post.
If i missed anything else let me know.

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Of all devs to have this take with you chose the one who throws in some holiday scenes into their main game update while keeping a consistent 2 month update schedule.

Also the holiday scenes were voted for by patrons so not just shoehorned in.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes