Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Am I the only one who highly dislike when early access\crowd funded developers add holiday events like Christmas and Halloween? 99% of the time they are either none canon or simply don't progress the overall story, which means that every year at least two updates out of the few that are released are entirely wasted. Why not make these holiday updates AFTER the game is released?
Are you referring to the 4 xxxmas scenes of the 18 total included in this update and numerous qol improvements?

Did you vote in the supporter poll regarding this subject? I opened it up to everyone supporting and invited everyone to message me with input.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I tried to download using the MixDrop link. Firefox itself complained with this message: "This file contains a virus or malware"

Has anyone else had similar messages?

Here is the download link:

The download button itself led me to this:

EDIT: No virus warning when downloading from pixeldrain.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
is the xmas event not triggering again so we can see the new scenes or what am I forgetting on how to trigger it? Ive been through like 5 or 6 loops so far

edit:
yeah I feel really stupid for missing that big 'replay event' link

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so I just did 2 back to back ashley runs and this isnt popping and yes I had sex with her in the bathroom both times.... poor bailey

infinitede

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know the song when MC reaches his bed the first time every loop? Named 'emerald.mp3' in game\audio\ directory but can't find it anywhere online.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Another awesome update. Jessica is stole the show imho in this one, because i have a soft spot for dominant milfs.;)
Can't wait for phase two! Thenk you Llama! (sended few bucks via SS.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DeGary
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes