yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Am I the only one who highly dislike when early access\crowd funded developers add holiday events like Christmas and Halloween? 99% of the time they are either none canon or simply don't progress the overall story, which means that every year at least two updates out of the few that are released are entirely wasted. Why not make these holiday updates AFTER the game is released?
This was all decided months ago when Llama brought it up in Discord and we all said yes go for it.
If it bothers you that much, consider becoming a Patreon and voice your concern in Discord. Lowest tier is $3/month. Surely that's affordable for even those who continuously get kicked in the butt by life's pitfalls.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I tried to download using the MixDrop link. Firefox itself complained with this message: "This file contains a virus or malware"

Has anyone else had similar messages?

Here is the download link:

The download button itself led me to this:

EDIT: No virus warning when downloading from pixeldrain.
I put up a thread about this in General Chat and last I looked it got very little traffic. Several sites, Mixdrop, QIWI, jpg.church haven't updated their security certificates. So some browsers aren't connecting with them.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So helpful
I mean, the issue is indeed on your end.
Old saves aren't working and gallery is all locked, so maybe that's something to do with persistent data, either way this happened a few times now. New versions break old saves.
Works just fine for me, as it always did. If you need to restart anyway, you should try to clear all save data on both the game folder and the one inside the AppData Renpy folder.

Oga08

Aug 12, 2021
For the Bailey scene it's the Sam prom event 2, not 1. When you pick the ntr option there you raise corruption by 1, enabling the ntr selection for Sam's 3rd promlevel, which is the scene.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I love the dom alexa omg yes! and emily redocorating also amazing love latex clothes yess!!
i do have my wishlisting
more more bdsm always hot
dominant women taking charge of the mc (dom alexa makeing good on her treat she made to do at prom)
and jelous only alexa and emliy get to enjoy the futa play and mc being let out *pout*

johnjojojo

Aug 6, 2016
game opens as a black screen then crashes for me. Anyone know why have a computer more than powerful enough to do so. Only this game crashes other renpy work fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
zedd0462 you sure you downloaded the right game?

I’d like to know what games you like, cuz they must be fucking amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: DeGary
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes