WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Guys, help me here. last version i played was v1. i have full save with v1 ending where some shootout happens with robots while having sex with alexa on the bed. Now i am trying to load that save to continue the story with v1.3 but it's not happening.

What should i do? How should i continue with that save in this version?

TIA
You should go back before you choose the harem prom option.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
Of all devs to have this take with you chose the one who throws in some holiday scenes into their main game update while keeping a consistent 2 month update schedule.

Also the holiday scenes were voted for by patrons so not just shoehorned in.
Are you referring to the 4 xxxmas scenes of the 18 total included in this update and numerous qol improvements?

Did you vote in the supporter poll regarding this subject? I opened it up to everyone supporting and invited everyone to message me with input.
Yeah I do apologize, didn't mean it to be as aggressive as it came out. I suppose it's more of a "straw that broke the camels back" situation then a critique about this specific game. I got tired of seeing a game I really like on the "latest updates" page only to be disappointed.

I wasn't aware it was a poll decision, I guess my opinion is simply unpopular then.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
While I do understand on a meta textual level how funny it is for the Final Femdom scene after several scenes of denial and edging to be Maledom (IE, we Femdom Lovers are denied release and teased and edged into a "ruined" orgasm for ONE last time) can I just say from the bottom of my heart that that 180 is a scam and we should have been collared and turned into the teacher obedient pet slave FFS, if you want to do maledom do the "I will use you as my attack dog from now on to punish other girls in detention" or some shit but femdom is such a rare topic in these games it's kind of a bummer to be robbed of it honestly.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah I do apologize, didn't mean it to be as aggressive as it came out. I suppose it's more of a "straw that broke the camels back" situation then a critique about this specific game. I got tired of seeing a game I really like on the "latest updates" page only to be disappointed.

I wasn't aware it was a poll decision, I guess my opinion is simply unpopular then.
I'm actually in agreement that Christmas specials are mostly a waste of time cause they are always half assed and not worth it.

Sexbot being the exception because it actually delivers and doesn't mess with the main update schedule. that's why I said "of all devs to say that to"

Reactions: Maxies

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Does anyone know the song when MC reaches his bed the first time every loop? Named 'emerald.mp3' in game\audio\ directory but can't find it anywhere online.
Yes i agree with you, the dev has selected his musics with a lot of cares and attentions. So the one i have been in love with, was found in the royalty free websites.

The problem is... this title i can't find too. Or can't i?

LOL sorry i found it and was a little overdramatic!

My best one is the ashley one! I'm listening to it in loops. ^^

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
there you go

edit: just to be sure, i added the persistent file, i don't know if the unlocked scenes are in the save file. i zipped it to mitigate the extension restriction.
Seems like the Emily Day 5 Night is still at level 1, everything else looks unlocked.

Reactions: Fnard235

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, help me here. last version i played was v1. i have full save with v1 ending where some shootout happens with robots while having sex with alexa on the bed. Now i am trying to load that save to continue the story with v1.3 but it's not happening.

What should i do? How should i continue with that save in this version?

TIA
The 1.3 version doesn't progress the game story further than the shootout with the lexx bots, it only adds content to existing game.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
While I do understand on a meta textual level how funny it is for the Final Femdom scene after several scenes of denial and edging to be Maledom (IE, we Femdom Lovers are denied release and teased and edged into a "ruined" orgasm for ONE last time) can I just say from the bottom of my heart that that 180 is a scam and we should have been collared and turned into the teacher obedient pet slave FFS, if you want to do maledom do the "I will use you as my attack dog from now on to punish other girls in detention" or some shit but femdom is such a rare topic in these games it's kind of a bummer to be robbed of it honestly.
While I was a bit disappointed about that too, I was much more bothered by the fact we couldn't even see her bush when they finally had sex. I hate sex scenes that don't show any penetration in general, but not being able to see her hairy pussy getting fucked seemed like such a waste considering that's one of the things that made Jessica stand out from the rest of the cast.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yea. But I deliver quite a bit of femdom, with more planned to come. I’d kindly ask for you to chill your beans and be patient.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Yea. But I deliver quite a bit of femdom, with more planned to come. I’d kindly ask for you to chill your beans and be patient.
Uh, wasn't my intention to appear unchill sorry, I really liked the chapter actually, big fan of the Daphne plotline, and I appreciate the foreshadowing to Meiko still producing Milk, I'm just bummed about a missed Femdom opportunity.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Objectively, I'd say another decent update from a solid developer.

However, I found the Jessica content fairly underwhelming and, frankly, boring. Jessica has been my favorite ever since last year's Christmas update (THAT animation is my favorite animation in these adult games by far . . . let that sink in), and after a lot of buildup with the MC over a few updates, I was expecting the prom scene with Jessica to be much more drawn out. But it was over super quick. Wam, bam, thank you, ma'am.

If you compare Jessica's prom event with Emily's or Sam's or Bailey's, you'll see what I mean. With those, Llamamann added a bunch of poses and went to great lengths to fully flesh out the scenes. I would have liked to see Llamamann go full ham and fully spread his wizardous wings with Jessica's prom event, because, well Jessica's Christmas scene from last year has been haunting me hahah . . . Moreover, since the prom events are the climactic/critical ones for the MC and any given character, it would seem they are the time when Llamamann should swing for the fences (as he did for Emily, Sam, and Bailey).

I know, I know, the above likely comes down to time constraints. Llamamann, being the wizard that he is, did add a bunch of other good stuff. And I assume developers often have to walk a tightrope when balancing quality vs. quantity in any given update. But I'd argue that if you spend a lot of time building up tension between two characters over a few updates, you should spend more resources fully developing the climactic event.

In other words, I would have skipped Daphne's event and focused more on Jessica's, or vice versa. (I found Daphne's event to be okay too, but not great.) As the update goes, there are two okay prom events--but each could have been fantastic, if given the proper amount of development time.

But when all is said and done, this is still one of my top five adult games. Great work overall, Llamamann.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Uh, wasn't my intention to appear unchill sorry, I really liked the chapter actually, big fan of the Daphne plotline, and I appreciate the foreshadowing to Meiko still producing Milk, I'm just bummed about a missed Femdom opportunity.
All good. It was designed to subvert expectations. But it was planned from the start. But the idea with Jessica is there is a strict teacher and a loving home-maker. So there will be more of both dom and sub for her. As well as dom and sub paths for Emily.

• Love
Reactions: zimbono and xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Objectively, I'd say another decent update from a solid developer.

However, I found the Jessica content fairly underwhelming and, frankly, boring. Jessica has been my favorite ever since last year's Christmas update (THAT animation is my favorite animation in these adult games by far . . . let that sink in), and after a lot of buildup with the MC over a few updates, I was expecting the prom scene with Jessica to be much more drawn out. But it was over super quick. Wam, bam, thank you, ma'am.

If you compare Jessica's prom event with Emily's or Sam's or Bailey's, you'll see what I mean. With those, Llamamann added a bunch of poses and went to great lengths to fully flesh out the scenes. I would have liked to see Llamamann go full ham and fully spread his wizardous wings with Jessica's prom event, because, well Jessica's Christmas scene from last year has been haunting me hahah . . . Moreover, since the prom events are the climactic/critical ones for the MC and any given character, it would seem they are the time when Llamamann should swing for the fences (as he did for Emily, Sam, and Bailey).

I know, I know, the above likely comes down to time constraints. Llamamann, being the wizard that he is, did add a bunch of other good stuff. And I assume developers often have to walk a tightrope when balancing quality vs. quantity in any given update. But I'd argue that if you spend a lot of time building up tension between two characters over a few updates, you should spend more resources fully developing the climactic event.

In other words, I would have skipped Daphne's event and focused more on Jessica's, or vice versa. (I found Daphne's event to be okay too, but not great.) As the update goes, there are two okay prom events--but each could have been fantastic, if given the proper amount of development time.

But when all is said and done, this is still one of my top five adult games. Great work overall, Llamamann.
I always appreciate constructive criticism. I don’t expect everyone to love everything I make. And I appreciate you explaining WHY it didn’t work for you. Because I can use that.

Side characters proms were never planned to be quite as involved as core characters proms. But I can assure you this is just the beginning for all the characters.

I don’t want events to fall flat, there is always the option to add to them after. So I will take a look at these

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I always appreciate constructive criticism. I don’t expect everyone to love everything I make. And I appreciate you explaining WHY it didn’t work for you. Because I can use that.

Side characters proms were never planned to be quite as involved as core characters proms. But I can assure you this is just the beginning for all the characters.

I don’t want events to fall flat, there is always the option to add to them after. So I will take a look at these
"Side characters proms were never planned to be quite as involved as core characters proms. But I can assure you this is just the beginning for all the characters." I totally get this and was sorta thinking it when I wrote my previous comment. I guess, though, that a funny irony in your game is that you did so well in designing every single female character that each has the potential to steal the show, because of their hotness. And with that, more and more people will want more of the side characters, but of course you have only so much time in the day as a developer.

"I don’t expect everyone to love everything I make." Frankly, I do think that my previous comment was somewhat nit-picky over one scene that fell a little flat when compared with the build-up. It's also easy to sit back and say, "Well, if I were a developer . . ." But overall I think this is a fantastic game. If I were to sit down and go into detail over the positive stuff in this game, well . . . I'd produce something that would rival the length of some Phd thesis.

And like I said earlier, this game has my all-time favorite animation from all adult games. I think that says a lot, because I am a fan of developers like NLT media, Icstor (when he actually worked), Nenad, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes