Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i just want to state my opinion, incredible update, Jessica ass is next level, and for all the girls if i were to choose Sub>dom, but my friends, all things can be balanced...still sub girls overall

Reactions: Llamamann

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Did they get rid of the melvin and emily ntr scene? Where she was fucking him? Couldve sworn there was a scene like that. But not anymore

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
"Side characters proms were never planned to be quite as involved as core characters proms. But I can assure you this is just the beginning for all the characters." I totally get this and was sorta thinking it when I wrote my previous comment. I guess, though, that a funny irony in your game is that you did so well in designing every single female character that each has the potential to steal the show, because of their hotness. And with that, more and more people will want more of the side characters, but of course you have only so much time in the day as a developer.

"I don’t expect everyone to love everything I make." Frankly, I do think that my previous comment was somewhat nit-picky over one scene that fell a little flat when compared with the build-up. It's also easy to sit back and say, "Well, if I were a developer . . ." But overall I think this is a fantastic game. If I were to sit down and go into detail over the positive stuff in this game, well . . . I'd produce something that would rival the length of some Phd thesis.

And like I said earlier, this game has my all-time favorite animation from all adult games. I think that says a lot, because I am a fan of developers like NLT media, Icstor (when he actually worked), Nenad, etc.
It’s all a crazy balancing act. Each character could be their own game. And in time they will be. Comes down to prioritization. I’m just one half llama half man, after all

Reactions: zimbono and Dude137

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't play the update with the Halloween special. I can still trigger it in 1.3? Made a couple of loop but until now, nothing.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I didn't play the update with the Halloween special. I can still trigger it in 1.3? Made a couple of loop but until now, nothing.
You can replay it from the gallery menu between loops, it's under the MC. Has Halloween and Christmas

EDIT: oh wait not sure on triggering first time sorry, commented too soon heh

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You can replay it from the gallery menu between loops, it's under the MC. Has Halloween and Christmas

EDIT: oh wait not sure on triggering first time sorry, commented too soon heh
For me just show the christmas tree. As i say i end up skipping the halloween event update, so i never played before and i'm wonder if because of that didn't show in the gallery menu and if can still be trigerred in the new version.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For me just show the christmas tree. As i say i end up skipping the halloween event update, so i never played before and i'm wonder if because of that didn't show in the gallery menu and if can still be trigerred in the new version.
New game - Halloween triggers on loop 10
Old save - Halloween triggers after 10 loops UNLESS you apply the patch I provided on patreon and Subscribestar to make it happen sooner

34zone

Sep 24, 2022
Can anyone help, the saves dont work for me. Everything is blocked when I load one up and it says it was made on an old device.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This update (and this game overall) is so amazing. I love it so much. I wish i could write a second five-star review to this masterpiece. I can't get enough of Emily:love: and Meiko:love: and Jessica:love:. And NO ONE makes a animated kissing scene as Llamamann. Never stop make them, they are perfect:love:

Thank you so much for another amzing year with Sexbot, Llama. May in 2024 you keep creating great stuff and all the success releasing the game on Steam!

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.3 Compatible]
[Updated on 29/12/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.3):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
gallery is locked on a bunch on this one

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So Llamamann, is there anything left to flesh out for this game? With this update we've finally managed to take every secondary girl to prom, there doesn't appear to be any obviously missing content.

Will you be moving on to the sequel, or will you keep adding more scenes to this game?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes