vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Hopefully in the future we'll get a fleshed out flashback stories about Emily (my favorite!) since there were hints about these things:

1. She remembers loosing her pants/skirt in the past after seeing MC came home naked.
2. She had a meeting at the office after MC bukkake'd her.
3. She was once a cheerleader. And a smart student.
4. Her history with Jessica as old friends.
5. Why she's interested in muppets? Bailey is interested in her plushie deer too.
6. Who's her husband?
7. She strip danced to pay for college too!!

Maybe she time travels too in the sequel? :love:

Bonus:
1. Emily or Jessica needa give Steve their sweet pussies.
2. Steph & Steve do bath together. I wanna see that. Or, Emily & Jessica bathe Steve. (even better!!)
3. Emily plz bang the old fella in the bathroom. Be brave. Not inside the stall :LOL:

I'm always happy to get unexpected Emily updates. Just like this latest one.
I believe in you Llamamann :cool:(y)

Oct 31, 2023
Is the a second NTR scene with Bailey? In the Gallery it says 1/2. I avoided them until the end cause they aren't really my thing, but Ive done everything else at this point and I'm kind of a completionist

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So Llamamann, is there anything left to flesh out for this game? With this update we've finally managed to take every secondary girl to prom, there doesn't appear to be any obviously missing content.

Will you be moving on to the sequel, or will you keep adding more scenes to this game?
Did you play to the current end? That should answer your questions.

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
1704016104551.png
anyone know how to unlock these remainig trophies?
also:
i have had this bug for ages, i have unlocked all scenes in the game except this isabel scene - say one evening watch her stream with steve, it has never triggered for me in any playthrough, i have never used a mod 1704016188893.png

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.3
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads (1272 animations) : MEGA ; Pixeldrain

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
So Llamamann, is there anything left to flesh out for this game? With this update we've finally managed to take every secondary girl to prom, there doesn't appear to be any obviously missing content.

Will you be moving on to the sequel, or will you keep adding more scenes to this game?
Llamaman implied that he will still add a couple of scenes to Phase 1... basically, one last update, and then he would start Phase 2. When I say phase, it sounds like I'm talking about the MCU, lol.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
...WE are residing in a community welcoming pirates... THAT IS CLEAR... no SHILL deserves a trophy for licking the boot.... I AM here......... dishing out unfiltered truths.... impartial insights..... Contrary to that other DOLT......... fawning over creators... ushering more of that forced nonsense in sensual novels...

...Not mincing words... this is our blunt TRUTH....you are too fragile to take it... TOUGH LUCK......
I'm definitively not fragile, I'm just not a dick
Btw from now on I'll not reply to you 'cause you're just a repetitive troll

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm definitively not fragile, I'm just not a dick
Btw from now on I'll not reply to you 'cause you're just a repetitive troll
The guy has quotations from charles manson and hitler in his signature. He is a complete tool. The world needs to put him on ignore
I think those posts are made by an AI chat bot experiment gone awry, and somebody forgot to turn it off :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dipasimaan

cygül

Sep 13, 2022
Easily one of the games with the best models here, however it sucks big time that there are no anal scenes yet with characters with the real big bootys, Jessica, asian chick, the mom (futa or sesame scenes don't count)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Are there still scenes from before the "time loop" stared still missing? Iirc there was a scene where Emily got the controller for the sex machine Alexa was bound in and one where there was a bikini contest.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes