CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I do have one question about Daphne : At the prom, if we refuse sex (I know, dumb choice for some...) she says she spent the week manipulating MC etc.... So was she lying and pretending when she told MC about her financial situation, her "true self" behind the streaming persona and the emotional boner and all that ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I do have one question about Daphne : At the prom, if we refuse sex (I know, dumb choice for some...) she says she spent the week manipulating MC etc.... So was she lying and pretending when she told MC about her financial situation, her "true self" behind the streaming persona and the emotional boner and all that ?
I guess there is more to her story to discover…

more to all the side characters perhaps…

What delicious intrigue!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, is there a good samaritan. I'm stuck. I can't get the second ntr scene with Bailey. How to proceed please? Thanks
Sam prom- Sam prom 1. I think you might have to do it twice. I don't remember. As long as Bailey's corruption is lvl 2, it will trigger.

Reactions: azraparo

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Llamamann I don't know if this is worth reporting because it's probably my old laptop's fault, but every dance scene at prom the game flickers to black constantly. Now the we got Daphne update, her sex scene at prom behaves the same.
No other animation does that, and I've never experienced that with any other ren'py game.

aside from that the update is awesome, Jessica with makeup is so sexy, the game keeps getting better and better everytime! Looking forward to Phase 2 :D
did you install my Mod ?

If yes, that's probably where it comes from and not Llamamann's fault

please download the , copy .webm files in \YourLocalPatch\SexBot-1.3-pc\game\images\ then overwrite

please confirm if the issue is fixed

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
did you install my Mod ?

If yes, that's probably where it comes from and not Llamamann's fault

please download the zip, copy .webm files in \YourLocalPatch\SexBot-1.3-pc\game\images\ then overwrite

please confirm if the issue is fixed
No mod installed. Coincidentally I was thinking of installing your mod to see if there's any change, but when I saw the 2gb size I didn't bother. Maybe I'll try it on a later date :)
And I totally blame this issue on my old laptop, not the dev lol

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No mod installed. Coincidentally I was thinking of installing your mod to see if there's any change, but when I saw the 2gb size I didn't bother. Maybe I'll try it on a later date :)
And I totally blame this issue on my old laptop, not the dev lol
Yes, it might not be worth downloading because it would load your hardware even more as the framerate increased.

did you try another renderer engine ? shift+G in-game --> set to ANGLE2

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Dear Llamamann, I sadly completed the update just now 'cause of life that held me back... but oh boy

All of the new scenes were extremely hot and well done

That final scene with Jessica had me like this
lustbestsin.png

Now apart from this I wanted to ask you something, even though I already know that I'll probably receive some teasing answer as you're a devious one

How many more trophies have you got planned for now that we'll eventually get?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Llamamann, I sadly completed the update just now 'cause of life that held me back... but oh boy

All of the new scenes were extremely hot and well done

That final scene with Jessica had me like this
View attachment 3224897

Now apart from this I wanted to ask you something, even though I already know that I'll probably receive some teasing answer as you're a devious one

How many more trophies have you got planned for now that we'll eventually get?
Thanks!

And no plan, they just get added as i come up with them and scenes warrant them. so i think quite a few more!

Reactions: Dipasimaan

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New MOD ALPHA Preview

Hey everyone, most of you see me here posting updates for my walkthrough, and there's been a few criticism of it, of the official guide, of the difficulty to get all scenes in the game, etc.

I have no plan to make MODs instead of walkthroughs but I love this game so much I though I should try and I quite like what I have done.

It's a simple non-intrusive MOD (cosmetic only) that will color code your path through the game and guide you to unlock everything.

Just to be safe I'm gonna say this is an ALPHA release, although I have tested it thoroughly and I don't think it can break anything.
The MOD is only cosmetic and will not change any variable or break your saves.

I call it the Hand Holder MOD, it will literally hold your hand throughout the game until you have unlocked everything.

Every significant choice is color coded:
- Green: Choose this option to progress the story (upgrade the next Zeta variable)
- Blue: This can potentially progress the story (could end up upgrading some other Zeta variable)
- Pink: Unlock a new scene or trophy

So basically, always pick green when there is one, if not blue then finally pink.

Preview:

1704173304019.png

I still want to make sure the proposed path is viable and will not end up in a loop because the stats are not raised enough to take the person to the prom.

You can give me your feedback on the Mod thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v1-3-walkthrough-hand-holder-mod-0-1-mrbubu.187482/

Cheers,
MrBubu

Last edited:

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
....Mindless DOLT....
This NlGGA lookin' ZESTY, this NlGGA lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet, he's a Ill bit fruity, he plays for the other team, he dances at the other end of the ballroom, this NlGGA theatrical, this NlGGA good with colors, this NlGGA gonna coordinate yo curtains wit you cushions and that shit gonna look good! This NlGGA lifts shirts, this NlGGA on the down low, this NlGGA be a tollet trader, this NlGGA gardens uphill, this NlGGA packs fudge, he's a friend of Dorothy, he feels the love that dare not speak Its name, he loves to dance, he's of the Uranian brotherhood, he indulges in the French vice, he has an antipathic sexual Instinct, he's fluent in Polari, he's a refugee from Sodom, he's on the wrong bus, he bats for the other team, he's temperamental, he's 'one of if you catch my drift.
View attachment 3224423
...You... YOU... WE are exposing your imprudent remarks to the PUBLIC EYE..... to highlight the extent of your foolishness.... COWARD..... spill your BRAINLESS beliefs openly... stereotypical DOLT.....

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: natsu36
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes