bjb406

Feb 23, 2019
How do you get the maid scene on day 4? Seems like no matter what choice I make the night before, it skips to calibration and there is no day 4 morning.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Phase 2 feels kinda off 2 me. If they rly came from the future stoping Melvin's mom pre medusa test would be the goal. Why save Emily+sam just for them to get mind controlled anyways? Seemed liked a failed run. Reset once more

Reactions: Llamamann

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
You still have to choose her to be mother instead of teacher at the start of the game. The patch just changes it so that he calls her by the role you picked instead of her name, as shown in the screenshots by default he uses her name instead of her role.
This person's issue with failing to change the role notwithstanding, even with the patch installed there are A WHOLE BUNCH of instances where MC or Sam use her name instead of role (probably more than when they do say the role in fact), and it almost always feels unnatural if the role is "mom".

LudraxSenpai

Sep 8, 2021
Hi.
How can I reset my base game? I mean, delete the percentage completed and start from scratch.
Great game waiting for its release on Steam!!! :love::love::love:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
This person's issue with failing to change the role notwithstanding, even with the patch installed there are A WHOLE BUNCH of instances where MC or Sam use her name instead of role (probably more than when they do say the role in fact), and it almost always feels unnatural if the role is "mom".
That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you actually have the patch installed and working?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you have some examples of this not working, please post them. Just saying "A WHOLE BUNCH" is not useful.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Lewdlab got reinstated, but now Llamamann got nuked...
In the meantime DarkCookie gets awards while not releasing anything...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: -GOTTI-
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes