donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Legit hot game. I dismissed it at first because it was too goofy, but the hot scenes made up for it. Here's hoping the MC would lose his nerdiness and become more dominant.

Either way, cool game.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Phase 2 feels kinda off 2 me. If they rly came from the future stoping Melvin's mom pre medusa test would be the goal. Why save Emily+sam just for them to get mind controlled anyways? Seemed liked a failed run. Reset once more
It would also be kinda funny to mind control Melvin. I don't think therapy could fix that evil soul of his, but getting mc'd could set him straight. (AND make him ok with wifing up/harem with meiko)
I hope mai's glow up is permanent too, phase 2 was teasing it lol.
She should def try a route to get revenge on mc for ditching her. S+M route / eventual forgiveness arc?
Also if we could get to use it for ourselves it means we could maybe have milk be permanent on main girls(m,s,Alexa,beth) or a bigger tool(uneeded but just because)
I can't help but wonder about how+why the girls change up after every route reset. They get temporarily horny as soon as we comback, but the 'housemates' start acting completely differently as if a piece of them goes in the time jump too.
Is there gonna be some timeline convergence? Like ALL the memories flood into the main crew or something? (Kind sucks for all those captures tho. It's a LOT)
Can't wait to see how this all comes to a head.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I'm stuck. Did the game a bunch of times but still have a lot questions.

1) What's up with Mei? She just appeared in some cutscenes on one of the playthroughs and dissapeared just before the prom without much of an impact. Never seen her since.
2) How can you get Meiko night out? I got Emily lesbian Zeta 1 but no luck there.
3) How can I move plot forward?

Reactions: Yacrismid

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

1) What's up with Mei? She just appeared in some cutscenes on one of the playthroughs and dissapeared just before the prom without much of an impact. Never seen her since.
2) How can you get Meiko night out? I got Emily lesbian Zeta 1 but no luck there.

You could try my mod if you are stuck and you don't know how to progress further: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v1-3-walkthrough-hand-holder-mod-1-0-mrbubu.187482/

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

The discord has a really good help channel and lots of people who can assist you

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Lines of communication have been compromised on Patreon, so here is my latest post:

Hey everyone,
You have no doubt noticed my page is under review.
The first reason is due to an inappropriate image posted by someone else on discord. It is my responsibility to moderate that site, so I have updated the rules to better align with Patreon's terms of service, and removed the post.
The second reason it is under review was a link to a pirate site that illegally pirates the game. I have no control over the content of outside sites. But I have attempted to take action to fix this aspect. As well as ask Patreon to clarify the problem.
There has been no issues with game content, because I have made this game to stay well within Patreon's community guidelines. Let's all ensure our comments and post stay within them as well.
The notice was sent to me on Thursday, and that is when I responded. They have a Monday-Friday work week. I emailed the general community guidelines mailbox as well, which said it had a one week response time. I'll keep everything as transparent as possible with you guys. Right now I am just waiting to hear back.
I will keep you all posted as this gets resolved. My is an option for anyone looking for an alternative way to support the game in the meantime. But based on the reasons this page was suspended, and the action I have taken, there should be no reason this is not resolved shortly.
I want to run some feedback polls now that all girls have their prom events, and development continues as usual (at a blistering pace).
Thank you for all your support!
Llamamann

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Lines of communication have been compromised on Patreon, so here is my latest post:

Hey everyone,
The first reason is due to an inappropriate image posted by someone else on discord. It is my responsibility to moderate that site, so I have updated the rules to better align with Patreon's terms of service, and removed the post.
The second reason it is under review was a link to a pirate site that illegally pirates the game. I have no control over the content of outside sites. But I have attempted to take action to fix this aspect. As well as ask Patreon to clarify the problem.
There has been no issues with game content, because I have made this game to stay well within Patreon's community guidelines. Let's all ensure our comments and post stay within them as well.
The notice was sent to me on Thursday, and that is when I responded. They have a Monday-Friday work week. I emailed the general community guidelines mailbox as well, which said it had a one week response time. I'll keep everything as transparent as possible with you guys. Right now I am just waiting to hear back.
I will keep you all posted as this gets resolved. My is an option for anyone looking for an alternative way to support the game in the meantime. But based on the reasons this page was suspended, and the action I have taken, there should be no reason this is not resolved shortly.
I want to run some feedback polls now that all girls have their prom events, and development continues as usual (at a blistering pace).
Llamamann
Best of luck man, Patreon is a despicable platform. Your work is seriously the best, so don't worry too much, your supporters got your back.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey everyone,
Llamamann
That is patreon being scummy again. How the hell they expect people using their plataform to control pirate sites posting links?
Hope your subescribestar grows even more to help counterbalance their bullshit.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
That is patreon being scummy again. How the hell they expect people using their plataform to control pirate sites posting links?
Hope your subescribestar grows even more to help counterbalance their bullshit.
That's the wonderful thing with monopolies. They can be as scummy as they want, people still will use their services.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Hey everyone,
Llamamann
What the hell?! Again?! yesterday another game, the day before yesterday another... what the hell is going on with Patreon?! I have a feeling that someone is leaking some information for Patreon, because not only your game is under consideration...

I hope everything goes well for you, good luck! (y) :cautious:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It should be a very temporary situation based on the information they provided to me. Just depends on the speed of their correspondence

Reactions: DeGary
Mar 15, 2022

Hey everyone,
Llamamann
I am sorry for what has happened and I hope it is something minor and does not interfere with your work that takes so much time. Greetings from Argentina and a lot of support from here

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017

Hey everyone,
Llamamann
1681838402673741.png it's ogre

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Seem to be a "report virus" going around a few other games got "reviewd" as well :rolleyes:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So I looked in the searchbar for an answer, didn't seem to be one. How do you get Fuck Machine aka fuck all 3 of submissive Alexa holes in a row?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes