Jul 30, 2020
im kinda hoping theres an update were one of the paths you could take is taking lexx and turning her against melvin. also kinda wish there was more futa varients. maybe one were futa alexa takes mc to prom

Reactions: flachelence

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think I just changed this to two. Once in each, made more sense to me. Not sure if it’s in this version or upcoming
Hope you get you Patreon page soon. Seems to be some witch hunt in patreon page. Lot of devs affected
Everyone here dying to see phase 2

ekis

Mar 30, 2018
EDIT: Seems like RivaTuner's on-screen display is to blame. Just turned it off and it's working fine now.
I'm also having issues launching the game. It just crashes for me. All other renpy games work fine. I had used the gallery mod in previous versions, but not in this one. Even the 1.2 version is crashing now.

My log.txt
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.08s
Loading error handling took 0.07s
Loading script took 1.22s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)
Running init code took 0.22s
Loading analysis data took 0.09s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.06s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.17s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 1.10s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.18s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.07s
Prepare screens took 0.18s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.22s

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakota

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
im kinda hoping theres an update were one of the paths you could take is taking lexx and turning her against melvin. also kinda wish there was more futa varients. maybe one were futa alexa takes mc to prom
Unfortunately Lexxx dies when the story progresses past the time loops. Llamamann added futa demoness Ashley in that alternative reality, so i would bet on seeing more in the future. :)

Yannickeeee

Aug 26, 2020
Played yesterday but today when opening my gallery is gone it's like I've never played it any work around saves aren't affected.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.16 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Yannickeeee

Aug 26, 2020
Animation are sick. Is it worth to follow the story? Curious to know if I should give it a proper shot ? Thnx in advance

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes