qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for the game. Overall like the idea. Camera work in the pool getting head from the, "maid", was a real downer. This has solid visuals overall though. Again, thank you.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This game is FUN! But REALLY confusing and the walkthrough doesn't help. So I have bunch of questions.
1) How to unlock Alexa futa modification?
2) Do I need to have Alexa Submissive Zeta Level to upgrade her? I always play with dominant Alexa.
3) How can I raise Emily Lesbian Zeta Level? Or Sam, if she has that option. What about their dom or sub levels?
4) What's up with Mei? She just appeared in some cutscenes on one of the playthroughs and dissapeared just before the prom without much of an impact. Never seen her since.

Answered some questions myself and deleted them.

Dev this little bar in the "choose your girl" menu is barely visible and I have found it by pure luck.

Last edited:

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Quick question how many people are supposed to be in the scene replay gallery thing? The game is low key kinda confusing for me and I just wanna make sure I've actually unlocked every character in the gallery.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1) How to unlock Alexa futa modification?
First need to gather at least 4 points of Lesbian Emily and choose the Lesbian Prom, then do the same thing again and the Futa Prom option will be unlocked, choosing it will unlock the Futa Zeta.

Reactions: Esti

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Quick question how many people are supposed to be in the scene replay gallery thing? The game is low key kinda confusing for me and I just wanna make sure I've actually unlocked every character in the gallery.
The player guide in on page 1 didnt help?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes