Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
Are there still scenes from before the "time loop" stared still missing? Iirc there was a scene where Emily got the controller for the sex machine Alexa was bound in and one where there was a bikini contest.
Good question, I think that happened on day 5 before the final day, where you choose all the test subjects to enter the machine. If you choose Alexa to enter the machine, Emily intervenes, taking control from the MC, and two options pop up. You give control to Emily, but if I remember correctly, nothing happens..

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
Easily one of the games with the best models here, however it sucks big time that there are no anal scenes yet with characters with the real big bootys, Jessica, asian chick, the mom (futa or sesame scenes don't count)
In fact, he implied that he would add more scenes to Phase 1, so it's more likely that we will see new F.U.T.A, NTR, and the one the user mentioned above.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Good question, I think that happened on day 5 before the final day, where you choose all the test subjects to enter the machine. If you choose Alexa to enter the machine, Emily intervenes, taking control from the MC, and two options pop up. You give control to Emily, but if I remember correctly, nothing happens..
What I'm thinking of was at this point there was a second option where Emily got the controller

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I mean, the issue is indeed on your end.

Works just fine for me, as it always did. If you need to restart anyway, you should try to clear all save data on both the game folder and the one inside the AppData Renpy folder.
Again... so helpful.
Yeah I really can't be arsed with that, if updates break a game, which this has, I play something else, I don't have patience to delete and restart in the hopes it wont happen again next time

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm thinking of was at this point there was a second option where Emily got the controller
That scene was the one I was referring to. There was a second option if I recall correctly, but that was in previous versions, again if I remember correctly.

Reactions: rash69

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Again... so helpful.
Yeah I really can't be arsed with that, if updates break a game, which this has, I play something else, I don't have patience to delete and restart in the hopes it wont happen again next time
Might try reDL see if that's the problem because most people are not having that problem

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Again... so helpful.
I see, so when someone tries to actually help you by offering a possible solution, they get a snarky response. I guess you don't want any help, what you wanted was to bitch about an issue that only happened to you and maybe a handful of people.
So bye bye, he's hoping you never encounter any issues in any other game you play, because God forbid you ask for help

Reactions: Tromilka

sryax

Nov 8, 2018
....I have brilliantly articulated OUR point.... convincingly.... Your contribution pales in comparison..... hardly worth acknowledging in the grand scheme of this discussion board....

Let US simplify.... My portfolio..... my RULES..... I will publish what I please with NO interference... Addressing this matter once... ONCE.... those quotes originate from unsavory beings with questionable morals.... I do NOT endorse misguided ideologies... I respect them for their leadership.... grit..... There are lessons in STRENGTH from even the most objectionable figures....
meds

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh boy Daphne is one crazy slut with some serious exibitionist kink and she also has the hots for milfs. :ROFLMAO:

I supposed after this we are going for phase 2? Since there aren't any more women the Protagonist can bring to the prom date night. :unsure:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Llamamann I don't know if this is worth reporting because it's probably my old laptop's fault, but every dance scene at prom the game flickers to black constantly. Now the we got Daphne update, her sex scene at prom behaves the same.
No other animation does that, and I've never experienced that with any other ren'py game.

aside from that the update is awesome, Jessica with makeup is so sexy, the game keeps getting better and better everytime! Looking forward to Phase 2 :D

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann I don't know if this is worth reporting because it's probably my old laptop's fault, but every dance scene at prom the game flickers to black constantly. Now the we got Daphne update, her sex scene at prom behaves the same.
No other animation does that, and I've never experienced that with any other ren'py game.

aside from that the update is awesome, Jessica with makeup is so sexy, the game keeps getting better and better everytime! Looking forward to Phase 2 :D
Thanks for posting. It does seem to be an issue playing on older hardware. Best thing to do is save right before and load to play those scenes, and don’t skip button through them or roll back. Still looking for a better fix

Reactions: AkaQ
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes