BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
So this is version 1.3 but I seen on the patreon that there is a 1.31 version so will that version be posted here?

JPG007

Jun 7, 2020
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.3 Compatible]
[Updated on 29/12/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.3):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
I don't know if it's just for me, but doesn't unlock the new content

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
I don't know if it's just for me, but doesn't unlock the new content
Same for me, followed the tutorial, loaded the game up, closed it, deleted other saves, put the saves in both the appdata folder and the game directory folder, but no new scenes. Must be busted.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I downloaded this game, downloaded a few of the files posted in the intro such as bug fixes, incest patch, smoother animations.. and everything seems to work except for the incest patch.

It seems to call Emily, which I assume is the mother of my character, as teacher? I copied the ipatch.rpy file in the game folder, which I assume is where it belongs and overwritten when prompted. Thanks in advance

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, I downloaded this game, downloaded a few of the files posted in the intro such as bug fixes, incest patch, smoother animations.. and everything seems to work except for the incest patch.

It seems to call Emily, which I assume is the mother of my character, as teacher? I copied the ipatch.rpy file in the game folder, which I assume is where it belongs and overwritten when prompted. Thanks in advance
You still have to choose her to be mother instead of teacher at the start of the game. The patch just changes it so that he calls her by the role you picked instead of her name, as shown in the screenshots by default he uses her name instead of her role.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hopefully someone has a save with all the scenes unlocked as i can see the one save does not work….

Fnard235

Nov 29, 2018
Hopefully someone has a save with all the scenes unlocked as i can see the one save does not work….
there you go

edit: just to be sure, i added the persistent file, i don't know if the unlocked scenes are in the save file. i zipped it to mitigate the extension restriction.
edit2:
Seems like the Emily Day 5 Night is still at level 1, everything else looks unlocked.
updated the save so it's at 3/3

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I tried to download using the MixDrop link. Firefox itself complained with this message: "This file contains a virus or malware"

Has anyone else had similar messages?

Here is the download link:

The download button itself led me to this:

EDIT: No virus warning when downloading from pixeldrain.
I have an update on this. Spectrum is my internet provider and they implemented a security shield. Instead of warning you about what it considers a questionable sight, it just blocks it altogether. Pretty sure Mixdrop is pretty harmless and I have a firewall and Malware protection, so I'm not really worried. I turned it off and viola, it worked. Hope that helps.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys, help me here. last version i played was v1. i have full save with v1 ending where some shootout happens with robots while having sex with alexa on the bed. Now i am trying to load that save to continue the story with v1.3 but it's not happening.

What should i do? How should i continue with that save in this version?

TIA

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes