jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Well i enjoyed the game pretty much all the way until the prom

Melvin suddenly cuckolding you with taking ur mom so not happy with that

But besides that alot of new story and alot of fun stuff added

Just dont understand the DEV suddenly throwing in a almost a NTR scene with ur mom and melvin imo a wrong move
Emily isn't your mom, she's your teacher. And Melvin is hardly cuckolding you, since you aren't in a romantic or sexual relationship with her (for all that you might like to be). That said, finding a way to prevent that scene from happening is clearly going to be the main driver of the game in subsequent updates.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hold up
this game added unavoidable NTR?
wow
how does he steal MCs Mom?
what happens in that scene?
Melvin his sex bot put ur Mom in a trance so to speak and melvin takes her to his home

And you and Alexia are arriving and basicly the Mom strips off and stands behind melvin in a trance and melvin feels her up a bit

Well its maybe not NTR but its pretty messed up imo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Melvin his sex bot put ur Mom in a trance so to speak and melvin takes her to his home

And you and Alexia are arriving and basicly the Mom strips off and stands behind melvin in a trance and melvin feels her up a bit

Well its maybe not NTR but its pretty messed up imo
indeed
pretty messed up for a LI (from what I've understand she is a LI)
thanks for letting me know :)
appreciate it

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Emily isn't your mom, she's your teacher. And Melvin is hardly cuckolding you, since you aren't in a romantic or sexual relationship with her (for all that you might like to be). That said, finding a way to prevent that scene from happening is clearly going to be the main driver of the game in subsequent updates.
And now for the first time I've played the scene in which Emily says ""God forbid my son gets a robot that can actually make my life easiuer". Which came as a surprise, as everywhere else she's just been described as his teacher, with no hint of a family relationship. So maybe even the dev is confused! I'm wondering if in the first version of the game she was the MC's mother, and then the dev had second thoughts and made her his teacher, but forgot to alter that line of dialogue.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So this is what i think might happen the next update/updates will give us more scenes with the Mother/Teacher which will allow us to ask her to prom which will make Melvin go after Sam Bailey or someone else until we've saved them all or he gets all of them

• Star-struck
Reactions: Llamamann

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
kinda of a spoiler but yeah what Micheal said is true what he didnt mention was Alexa sends you back in time so in you can possibly prevent in the future.

Meh Personally I hope the old lesbian content will come back like this

View attachment 1504390
okay but it still happens
and to be honest as far as I understand and you also confirming it .. this VN kinda needs a NTR tag ....
the scene still happened.. sure you turn back time or whatever but from what you're saying.. the scene still happened.
EDIT : in the end from what I understand dev added unavoidable NTR

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
kinda of a spoiler but yeah what Micheal said is true what he didnt mention was Alexa sends you back in time so in you can possibly prevent in the future.

Meh Personally I hope the old lesbian content will come back like this

View attachment 1504390
I mean sure you can go back in time

But the melvin taking your mom as a sex slave is on the prom date with Alexa path

So unless the Dev makes it so that we can also prevent the mom being taken on the Alexa prom date path its still unavoidable NTR imo

Caus if the DEV only makes it avoidable on the mom or sister prom date path its basicly messed up

And its like hes bending the knee to the NTR crowds lol ... Caus in previous versions i didnt get those vibes at all

Shame tho caus other then just that one scene the game is pretty gud and filled with comedy

But who knows and the dev will make all 3 paths avoid the melvin his fucked up bs

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
And now for the first time I've played the scene in which Emily says ""God forbid my son gets a robot that can actually make my life easiuer". Which came as a surprise, as everywhere else she's just been described as his teacher, with no hint of a family relationship. So maybe even the dev is confused! I'm wondering if in the first version of the game she was the MC's mother, and then the dev had second thoughts and made her his teacher, but forgot to alter that line of dialogue.
I guess you're new here. The reason Emily is officially a "teacher" is because patreon bans incest content. 99% of games that have the MC live with "teachers", "toutors", "landladys" and "maids", are actually written as incest games. They're just working around patreon rules. Hence why these games either have incest patches, or allow you to type in the relationships.
It's not as clear in this game, but in some games, the writing makes no sense if you keep the official relationships.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I mean sure you can go back in time

But the melvin taking your mom as a sex slave is on the prom date with Alexa path

So unless the Dev makes it so that we can also prevent the mom being taken on the Alexa prom date path its still unavoidable NTR imo

Caus if the DEV only makes it avoidable on the mom or sister prom date path its basicly messed up

And its like hes bending the knee to the NTR crowds lol ... Caus in previous versions i didnt get those vibes at all

Shame tho caus other then just that one scene the game is pretty gud and filled with comedy

But who knows and the dev will make all 3 paths avoid the melvin his fucked up bs
Tbh always had a feeling Melvin was gonna try something but didn't expect it to be this fast or go so well lol

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Honestly, I think that may be the best compromise.
Personally I'm not into pegging at all, but I do really love FemDom in general, just not some of its forms.

I was thinking that, instead of a "Yes or No" scenario, Alexa could give you a choice between 2 different outcomes (or more if you're really willing to go the extra mile and do those too).
Like, for example, either she pegs you like she already does now in the game you OR she straps a leather gag that has a dildo on the outer end on to your mouth, and then proceeds to get on top and ride your face just like that (the dildo could even have little orifices along its length so as to force the MC to swallow her love juices).

This is just one idea how that moment could be handled, but I'm sure you'll figure out something.
That’s a good idea, there’s tons of stuff I could do aside from pegging. That was just what I chose to do for a femdom end. I’d love to make more endings for it. And there is so much I could do, mc bound and tortured, or chastity stuff, endless possibilities. I might look to make it optional next update. But I’ll have to see how much time I have.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That could easily be a typo. I’ll have to check. There is no incest in this game!

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma and JoeKent

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok so I want to add a few things. (And those following the thread I appreciate you reposting my relevant messages as required)

There is no unavoidable NTR. While I admit, it walks dangerously close to the line (as intended) nothing actually happens. PLUS canonically the scene that “was almost ntr but isn’t) doesn’t even happen.

Any good story has a villain, and that villain needs to be a credible threat.

There is currently one ending scene, but I assure you there are two more being worked on for this update, and many more planned. So in time all things will be optional for the player.

This development just takes time. (I’m not half llama, half man, half god). All the 0.3 content is on its way back into the game.

Also I hope people don’t take the post credit 4th wall break scene as making fun of the player. It’s really just “some dude”. If you choose to see that as yourself that’s on you. I just thought it was funny.

Thanks for playing, and no matter what you thought of this update, I think anyone would have a hard time not liking what I’ve made for Christmas ;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok so I want to add a few things. (And those following the thread I appreciate you reposting my relevant messages as required)

There is no unavoidable NTR. While I admit, it walks dangerously close to the line (as intended) nothing actually happens. PLUS canonically the scene that “was almost ntr but isn’t) doesn’t even happen.

Any good story has a villain, and that villain needs to be a credible threat.

There is currently one ending scene, but I assure you there are two more being worked on for this update, and many more planned. So in time all things will be optional for the player.

This development just takes time. (I’m not half llama, half man, half god). All the 0.3 content is on its way back into the game.

Also I hope people don’t take the post credit 4th wall break scene as making fun of the player. It’s really just “some dude”. If you choose to see that as yourself that’s on you. I just thought it was funny.

Thanks for playing, and no matter what you thought of this update, I think anyone would have a hard time not liking what I’ve made for Christmas ;)
I haven't replayed this yet but I'm not too worried. You haven't disappointed me yet.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes