• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Android??
Well... being a Sexbot she would be an Andriod :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:
(sorry...could not let a joke set up like that go to waste)

Not an Android version of the game yet, but I am sure one will be made... early days still for this game.
Although she is called Alexa... so the Mac version had to be done first ;)
Maybe for the android version, she could have a name change and be called... Pixel :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Llamamann... just wondering when is the 0.1a version is going to have an open release?
Will it be available on this site as well?
You released for all Patreon members today, which is fine, just would like to know what the plan is for general access?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann... just wondering when is the 0.1a version is going to have an open release?
Will it be available on this site as well?
You released for all Patreon members today, which is fine, just would like to know what the plan is for general access?
im not sure yet. i have to figure out timing that will make it fair to the paid members. ill have a discussion with my supporters tonight and get back to you.

Reactions: SiJa

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That being said, special members and up get to vote on scenes for 0.2 (higher tier members vote for 3 scenes!) Vote will open tonight

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
im not sure yet. i have to figure out timing that will make it fair to the paid members. ill have a discussion with my supporters tonight and get back to you.
IMO I would go with a week as you have done between supporters levels.

But I do need to point out to you that as this game gains interest on this site... people will ask for a "hero" from a high-level supporter to supply a download. This can happen even at beta testing for some games. This site will add it to this thread, so having lots of different release times can be more problematic than beneficial IMO.

Something for you to think about :)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
IMO I would go with a week as you have done between supporters levels.

But I do need to point out to you that as this game gains interest on this site... people will ask for a "hero" from a high-level supporter to supply a download. This can happen even at beta testing for some games. This site will add it to this thread, so having lots of different release times can be more problematic than beneficial IMO.

Something for you to think about :)
I think I'll be doing two weeks from today.
I want to share it around :)
This story needs to be told!

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I think I'll be doing two weeks from today.
I want to share it around :)
This story needs to be told!
It's your game, so your choice.
Whether you want to share it outside of your Patreon, or try to keep it for supporters for a certain time is again up to you, but do be aware of what this site is, like I said as the game gains in popularity, it will become available here far sooner than maybe you would like... just something you need to be aware of.
:)

Reactions: Llamamann

sxrth

May 17, 2020
the game literally got potencial, but if u dont upload frecuently ... only a few guys will support on patreon after playing demo

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hopefully this game is like .

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes