fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just came up with a plan to keep the requirements for scenes super low while still keeping some structure. It might be sandboxy but very accessible
Just as in since this update released or in terms of this update? There are certainly things I'd choose to avoid if possible, like the amazonian and cyberpunk scenes but having to choose everything makes it somewhat kinetic as opposed to a VN with actual choices, your only real choice is which to do first. I probably ran through it 3-4 times before I broke down and chose the other options. lol

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just as in since this update released or in terms of this update? There are certainly things I'd choose to avoid if possible, like the amazonian and cyberpunk scenes but having to choose everything makes it somewhat kinetic as opposed to a VN with actual choices, your only real choice is which to do first. I probably ran through it 3-4 times before I broke down and chose the other options. lol
I’m constantly tweaking it. But the way I want to do it, it’s gonna play like 0.3. Pretty much everything is open, and anything locked is easily accessible. The loop mechanic should serve the player, not create a grind. That’s the goal anyway.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I’m constantly tweaking it. But the way I want to do it, it’s gonna play like 0.3. Pretty much everything is open, and anything locked is easily accessible. The loop mechanic should serve the player, not create a grind. That’s the goal anyway.
Thanks for your reply, but I was commenting more on the fact that you have to do everything to progress so nothing is really avoidable. If the pegging was a one time thing that he reluctantly agreed to, ok but for him to be into it without a choice not so sure about that. Would suck to leave this game behind, but there's enough others to keep me entertained! I just like to see people create their own vision and succeed in doing so, so I wish you the best of luck regardless if I stick it out to the end or not.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply, but I was commenting more on the fact that you have to do everything to progress so nothing is really avoidable. If the pegging was a one time thing that he reluctantly agreed to, ok but for him to be into it without a choice not so sure about that. Would suck to leave this game behind, but there's enough others to keep me entertained! I just like to see people create their own vision and succeed in doing so, so I wish you the best of luck regardless if I stick it out to the end or not.
Yes I addressed the pegging. It will be optional next update, while still being a femdom scene.
But I will do my best to not make anything unavoidable.
So you will only have to progress the characters you want. That said, if you want a harem end you gotta do it all. Or a threesome with two characters you’ll have to do their stuff. But it should feel like 0,3 where it’s all open for you to play how you want.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this is Not what i expected. i mean Really..'SEXBOT' what kind of dumb ass game could it be??? :unsure:
well i played ... what i thought was a decent set of decisions and get a fair ending. . . wait, 2nd chance??? :sneaky:
okay okay, i got this... :confused: ... OW!!!! WTF!! nutta , no no no.... :censored:
whew.. umm okay... hmm i can do this... just breathe and think... DAMN IT?!!!!! WHY?!?!? :confused: :cry:
i want 'my' mommy! .... (aaaannddd , 'my' sister too ... maybe) :whistle:

i don't know what 'round' i'm on. the veil is getting thinner... my eyes are dimming, is, is that ... is that you Alexa?? i... i can't feel my legs anymore... MELVIN!!!!

Llamamann, if it's the last hing i do..... i will hunt you down.... and THANK YOU... :devilish: Biatch

Last edited:

•••

Mar 26, 2021
is there a guide on how to get all scenes?
Just go through the game normally and choose the options you didn't choose the first time after going back.
The only things you won't unlock by doing that is the one where you denied sex with Alexa twice (which isn't an additional scene, just different text), and some small Baily interactions (there are more than 2 options but you're not missing a lot not choosing the others).

Reactions: Llamamann

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
I tried all the possibilities and I still missing some scenes. I keep repeating and nothing new show´s up. I have check and I know I´m missing big quantity of scenes, mainly with the fam. What I´m missing?

•••

Mar 26, 2021
I tried all the possibilities and I still missing some scenes. I keep repeating and nothing new show´s up. I have check and I know I´m missing big quantity of scenes, mainly with the fam. What I´m missing?
If you tell me which ones you're missing I'll tell you how to get to them.

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
I´ve seen both Alexa scenes dom and sub. Basically missing all the other scenes with the rest of the characters. I´ve seen some where to get them I need to refuse Alexa, but I can only refuse one time on the double Blow job. On the other situation I only get the choice of doing the checks with Alexa. Plus I´m also missing the rest of the scenes that include the body modifying for the MC.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes