Fappable One

May 14, 2020

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
This update was wonderful, adding new girls made the game even better, the new scenes so... one better than the other!!! adding a sister to melvin left the game with future possibilities "now we can get revenge on melvin in a juicy way if you know what I mean haha"
I'm not a boring guy who likes to ask for things but... a hot asian mother for me melvin... would it be too good, imagine eating his mother and sister?
Llamamann made a great game this time travel thing makes SexBot a game with countless possibilities and that's great!
About Melvin's sister, she is a beautiful Asian woman with full breasts, perky butt, shapely legs and a beautiful face, she is perfect!!!
Without further ado, I love this game and it's amazing that with each update it brings more content and a twist in the story! Ama-Zone HQ made me very curious, I want to see how this story unfolds.

Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Am i doing something wrong. In the game dir there are pictures with scenes for Sam, but i tried every single permutation and choice possible throughout about 100 loops and can't trigger none of them. Are they accessible only as a first choice from a new start? I'm really confused. The only thing i manage to trigger is Sam humping the pillow on a new loop, but every other scene after that is with Emily. I can trigger the scene where you find out about the stuff Sam likes. Only the big blue dildo for Emily.
Want to trigger this scene for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's version 0.3... most of those scenes were removed so the dev could set up the framework for the story. There was a big Christmas update for 0.45 and Emily's scenes were put back in (and more!) for 0.5. Sam's scenes are coming in the next update.

Jun 8, 2017
whats the update time on this game weekly or bi weekly,I am thinking about donating this is my fave game in a long long time,great great work dev!!!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
whats the update time on this game weekly or bi weekly,I am thinking about donating this is my fave game in a long long time,great great work dev!!!
thank you, ive been doing 2 month updates since i started this (the exception of the last one being 3 months, but there was a christmas update put in that time). scene voting happens on the months that a release is not dropping.

edit: Oh i should add you get discord access with all the bonus renders Ive done of the characters, plus im doing weekly draws for custom renders (time permiting)

Jun 8, 2017
How many animations and such per update? I will think it over but id prolly be in the 12-24 dollar a month range,I am looking for a fun game,the mom is my favorite charecter btw

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How many animations and such per update? I will think it over but id prolly be in the 12-24 dollar a month range,I am looking for a fun game,the mom is my favorite charecter btw
Nothing set for quantities, just depends on what part of the story needs to be told. I have been animating more parts, lately I just do what ever makes a fun animation.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just played it for the first time since around 0.2, and I enjoyed it enough to want to come on here and say that I really enjoyed it.

I was concerned that this was going to just be a short game that ended after prom night, but I’m glad to see that that’s not the case. There seems to be a lot more going on. My only remaining concern is that the content with Emily and Sam seems to be mostly just teasing up until this point. Which is not a bad thing by itself, since the anticipation can make it all the sweeter. But I hope that there eventually ends up being a decent amount of sex content with them (of the blowjob, then sex, then anal, etc variety), rather than it ending up being 95% tease and build up and then just one or two sex scenes at the end. Some people like that, and to each their own, but I just find it more frustrating and disappointing whenever that happens.

But on the positives, I love the models, the humor made me laugh out loud more than a few times, and I’m genuinely anticipating seeing where it all goes. I also hope Lexxx gets a fair bit of content. I saw that she did poorly on the poll, but I think she’s hot as fuck. Plus the potential for Netori that’s there. I also hope we get an option to see Rexx get some action :devilish: (I say ‘option’ because I’m sure some people aren’t into that and would rather not lol).

But anyway, TL;DR: I really enjoyed it, I’m looking forward to seeing more, and I hope there’s plenty more still coming. I don’t know if this is going the multiple endings, harem, choose your waifu routes, but if a harem isn’t available at the end then I hope that I can at least pick Emily as main girl ;)

Reactions: DA22 and Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just played it for the first time since around 0.2, and I enjoyed it enough to want to come on here and say that I really enjoyed it.

I was concerned that this was going to just be a short game that ended after prom night, but I’m glad to see that that’s not the case. There seems to be a lot more going on. My only remaining concern is that the content with Emily and Sam seems to be mostly just teasing up until this point. Which is not a bad thing by itself, since the anticipation can make it all the sweeter. But I hope that there eventually ends up being a decent amount of sex content with them (of the blowjob, then sex, then anal, etc variety), rather than it ending up being 95% tease and build up and then just one or two sex scenes at the end. Some people like that, and to each their own, but I just find it more frustrating and disappointing whenever that happens.

But on the positives, I love the models, the humor made me laugh out loud more than a few times, and I’m genuinely anticipating seeing where it all goes. I also hope Lexxx gets a fair bit of content. I saw that she did poorly on the poll, but I think she’s hot as fuck. Plus the potential for Netori that’s there. I also hope we get an option to see Rexx get some action :devilish: (I say ‘option’ because I’m sure some people aren’t into that and would rather not lol).

But anyway, TL;DR: I really enjoyed it, I’m looking forward to seeing more, and I hope there’s plenty more still coming. I don’t know if this is going the multiple endings, harem, choose your waifu routes, but if a harem isn’t available at the end then I hope that I can at least pick Emily as main girl ;)
Well in time, all of the above ;)

I want to get to the good stuff just as bad as you guys!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
How do you get sam's first scene (top right in Gallery) I "feel" like I've done everything, but obviously not. Everything else is done. (except christmas trophy)

swaggasaurus

Apr 20, 2020
How do you get sam's first scene (top right in Gallery) I "feel" like I've done everything, but obviously not. Everything else is done. (except christmas trophy)
During Alexa calibration, when she ask you for he personality options, choose Jazzercise and chose go to the gym on your own. Then say you saw Samantha heading down there.

Cheers

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

Sexbot [v0.45xxxmas]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Hello please update your Android port.

Reactions: Blackeye.
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes