jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Are the side girls events/moments random? because I get ashley scene on day on but then she doesn't appear as an option for the movie night but bailey does.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Are the side girls events/moments random? because I get ashley scene on day on but then she doesn't appear as an option for the movie night but bailey does.
There should be a set order to them. The different options talking to Bailey on day 1 introduce a different girl so when you do a prom with someone else, you had a connection to them if they show up. I can't remember the order of which girl affects which but if you keep playing Ashely should eventually appear on other days.

Reactions: jujuman101

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hey everyone, just saw this game go through an update. Has anything changed in the game? As far as I remember, wasn't there supposed to be a Pt. 2? Or is this just a bug fix update? Cuz I don't really wanna download the game all over again if there is no new content

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hey everyone, just saw this game go through an update. Has anything changed in the game? As far as I remember, wasn't there supposed to be a Pt. 2? Or is this just a bug fix update? Cuz I don't really wanna download the game all over again if there is no new content
This update finished off the Halloween stuff for four characters who didn't have scenes. Think it added some more trophies for Christmas as well.

Part 2 is being worked on.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Do I get the changelog right, that no story elements were added in this update, but only scenes for the Halloween and the Christmas specials? Because after loading the last save of the last update, I only get "to be continued...".

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
does anyone have original source for Ashley music theme?
SexBot-1.6_beta-pc\game\audio

Ashley.mp3 is in there

If your question was really "What is the original artist and track name used for Ashley.mp3" , I guess you will have to tag the dev into your question to find out.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Sexbot v1.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.
I would like to express my deep thanks to you for this work.
The difference is absolutely night and day and I cannot imagine ever playing this without your enhancement mod again.

Thank you for your work.

4.50 star(s) 221 Votes