Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sexbot [v1.6 Final] [LlamaMann Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,47 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,44 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------
Mad a quick update only patch from .

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
is the completed tag here indicating a new thread being made for phase 2 onwards?
It's a different game that carries on from this one so it probably needs it's own thread but equally could have continued here. I don't know what Llama is going to do or how he is going to reveal and market it.

Reactions: Kojo208

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a different game that carries on from this one so it probably needs it's own thread but equally could have continued here. I don't know what Llama is going to do or how he is going to reveal and market it.
If it carries on from this then it will probably go on this thread, if it continues like you are saying it is, if it's like episode/chapter/part/phase 2.

If that will be the case, it's not completed then really, more like final release for phase 1.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
From 1.6 beta to 1.6, is there any new content.
changelog only has 3 lines.

v1.6
-New icon
-Changes to the Halloween main menu theme
-Minor bug fixes
if we exclude the icon and the theme, is there new stuff? or only bugfixes?.
i am asking because, sometimes you dont get the full changelog from games on this site.
if nothing new other than these 3 lines, i'll pass on dl this version and wait for 1.61 or 1.7 or whatever the version scheme is.

Edit:
I didnt see the final Tag for the game.
but content question still remains.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From 1.6 beta to 1.6, is there any new content.
changelog only has 3 lines.

if we exclude the icon and the theme, is there new stuff? or only bugfixes?.
i am asking because, sometimes you dont get the full changelog from games on this site.
if nothing new other than these 3 lines, i'll pass on dl this version and wait for 1.61 or 1.7 or whatever the version scheme is.
There is no new content from v1.6 BETA to v1.6 FINAL. Besides the "icon/theme" :ROFLMAO:

Final tag just means final release of phase 1. There could be some changes to the Steam version. Maybe some of the mind-control stuff added back in, who knows. Maybe no need for incest patch, and so on.

The next release will be Phase 2 aka; Sexbot Recalibrated.

Sexbot 1.6 Final is out, and now onto the sequel: Sexbot Recalibrated! (hoping that title doesn't sound like I'm remastering the first one)

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I really don't think this thread should be marked completed. The story is really not finished, there is still no conclusion to any of the routes of the game.
I also think SBR should simply be put in this thread when since it's simply the phase 2 of Sexbot. It doesn't make sense get a new thread if it's literally the direct continuation of this game right here.

4.50 star(s) 221 Votes