sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
how hard this mod will be on my pc?in terms of what kind of machine i need to play this and not crashat the first vid.....
I have no idea what kind of machine you have. My weakest machine is an Acer laptop with a i5 and a 1650 from like ~2020 and I never had an issue.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
how hard this mod will be on my pc?in terms of what kind of machine i need to play this and not crashat the first vid.....
It's not hard at all on machines, unless you have a super crappy on-board integrated chipset. I'm using a much older 1060 card (temp replacement) and I don't notice any difference at all, even at higher resolutions.

The video enhancement mod is just up-scaled already-coded vids. Nothing more is being processed except the larger video file.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I also think SBR should simply be put in this thread when since it's simply the phase 2 of Sexbot. It doesn't make sense get a new thread if it's literally the direct continuation of this game right here.
Definitely.
The multiple phases are basically like "seasons" in other VNs, and most of them get the same thread instead of each season being its own thread.
Same thing happened with the current second part of Timestamps, and it was unusual even then.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, this compete tag just means something like season 1 completed right? And the Sex bot recalibrated is like a season 2 which will carry forward the saves from season 1?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, this compete tag just means something like season 1 completed right? And the Sex bot recalibrated is like a season 2 which will carry forward the saves from season 1?
No need to correct - you are 100% right (don't know about saves carrying forward though).

May 1, 2020
Did you read what it said about the patch?
You mean the part where it says "may not fix everything for newest version if not updated"? I just assumed that meant for the new dialog added after the current version of the patch so that everything before it would still change the text. I am not a smart person. I just follow the instructions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There will be a sequel which will continue from this game and it will be called; Sexbot Recalibrated. It says it's v1.6 Final is in the final update for Phase 1. So, it probably should not have the completed tag.

There is also no new content in this version as well if you played v1.6 BETA.

You mean the part where it says "may not fix everything for newest version if not updated"? I just assumed that meant for the new dialog added after the current version of the patch so that everything before it would still change the text. I am not a smart person. I just follow the instructions.
Yes, if the update changes anything, and it also does not fix everything. Also Last updated: Aug 8, 2023. So if anything got changed, it will need an update, and they also said to post screen shots of what is not working...

4.50 star(s) 221 Votes