house66

Jan 21, 2021
This game is incredibly structured, in fact, a new insertion of a branch of the story is simplified by the fact that it is based on a continuous repetition of events. I have been updating this game for almost 2 years, my main character (MC) has already made 78 time jumps (PS: I deliberately deleted the previous saves and the persistent file a couple of times) due to the author's changes because I want to see everything, even the NTR sequences, after all they are erotic too (the author must have struggled to create them....no?).
In my time loops MC is Emily's nephew, Sam's cousin, and fantasizing a lot (I can't insert it) Shadowy CEO is his mother.
Considering the violent action of the Lexx units against the Amat-zone council I could assume that she is involved in the murder of MC's father and brother, MC's uncle Emily's husband, creators of the Amat-zone sexbots using Alexa and then getting rid of it by sending it to be demolished (not bad as a prologue more or less)
I can't wait to see the sequel, even if I think I'll have to wait until September or early October (I don't think creating a new branch of the story is that simple, the author has already included cloned women to give it continuity)
Greetings to everyone from Italy bye

4.50 star(s) 232 Votes