SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
No, that's Ladypool... I'm not joking, that's the character's name.
Wanda Wilson instead of Wade Wilson, Ladypool instead of Deadpool

Although, given who plays her in the film (Blake Lively, Reynold's wife) it's more like Hugh Jackman cucking Ryan Reynolds! :ROFLMAO:
I see.... I have to quote from:

"Tasked by Nova to stop Deadpool and Wolverine from reaching the Time Ripper, she briefly engaged with them in close-quarters combat,"
I can see that....

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
The game was and still is great if the sequel comes I hope to see more Ashley Meiko Lexxx Ms. ??? and Mai they are my favorites in this game and Mai got one hell of a glowup I choked when I saw how she is now.

Unlocking every scenes and trophies took a while but worth it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game was and still is great if the sequel comes I hope to see more Ashley Meiko Lexxx Ms. ??? and Mai they are my favorites in this game and Mai got one hell of a glowup I choked when I saw how she is now.

Unlocking every scenes and trophies took a while but worth it.
There's no "sequel" because the game's not "complete" per se.
This is basically "season 1", or Chapter 1.

There's already been some discussion about whether or not the next part should/shouldn't be part of this thread as well, like with others, or have its own thread.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Very disappointing characters designs like Emily seems to have a ton of facial surgeries, I hope at least the game will not get boring after 30min lol

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Very disappointing characters designs like Emily seems to have a ton of facial surgeries, I hope at least the game will not get boring after 30min lol
Everyone has different tastes of course, but it certainly didn't get boring for me. There's lots of stuff and different girls to do.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.50 star(s) 233 Votes