4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait a dark elf without her dark skin? :unsure: or just me missunderstanding the tittle it self :unsure: does tittle means she only have a dark magic? if the tittle also refer to her skin, but why her skin looks more lighten(tanned skin)
like this
why her skin looks more bright ? does the contraction between light and skin be really that bright? :WaitWhat:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
wait a dark elf without her dark skin? :unsure: or just me missunderstanding the tittle it self :unsure: does tittle means she only have a dark magic? if the tittle also refer to her skin, but why her skin looks more lighten(tanned skin)
like this
why her skin looks more bright ? does the contraction between light and skin be really that bright? :WaitWhat:
No clue, but i suspect it is a rendering issue, I have never used rendering softwere before but i have seen just how touchy it can be.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Is this game no longer being updated?
currently up in the air, the dev tried to switch engines to Unity but apparently that did not work out so well so whatever they built in the Unity build was given to a couple other devs to rebuild into either the Godot Engine or back into Ren'py but no more news since last october, shame tho I was looking forward to more of this game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Should've just stuck with Renpy, changing engine mid development is always a very risky move and it's not like the story needed anything Renpy couldn't offer.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes