4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Olga from Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru
View attachment 2389300

I attempted to make her myself once upon a time. It came out okay but nothing I'm really proud of
Not too shaby! I like your design for Delyth too, but her skin could be a shade darker IMO. Especially because silverish or white hair goes so well with characters of darker complexion. Maybe that's just my love for Storm from the X-Men talking though...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just before going off to the Duchy the game makes mention of making a save as images haven't been updated. I know i played past the point in the first version and it went pretty far before hitting the content wall so how much content is missing/needs to be updated? I'd rather continue if it's just a few backgrounds or sprites getting altered but if you've gone and added a whole bunch of extra stuff that wasn't in the first version then i might just pause until v0.3...

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Looks interesting but the ballless dick just puts me off for some reason. Personally I prefer futas with balls otherwise it looks strange. Am I alone in thinking that?
You are most likely not alone, but I know alot of Futa fans(myself included) got their awakening by the Bible Black or La Blue Girl animes and thus have a preference for dicks that have no balls.

Coho_3

Jan 19, 2023
So, I think first comment on this site I've made, and it's literally to completement the knight's armor in this. It looks so good, a mixture of used yet shined and both effective while not just "exposed metal". The knights actually also seem to visually completement the scenes they are in.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames Next update please....
This game is currently being coded by someone else and converted to Unity so I can add navigation, quest logs, character stats and the like. Just things I really didn't know how to do easily on renpy and then also having someone else code frees me up to work on DDoS and MLS.
It is taking a lot longer than I would have thought it would but once the current game has been transferred to unity then I will start adding new content to it.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
This game is currently being coded by someone else and converted to Unity so I can add navigation, quest logs, character stats and the like. Just things I really didn't know how to do easily on renpy and then also having someone else code frees me up to work on DDoS and MLS.
It is taking a lot longer than I would have thought it would but once the current game has been transferred to unity then I will start adding new content to it.
Well here is hoping the engine change goes smoothly and we get more of this game sooner than expected.

Reactions: Guerrilla!

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
How's the progress on the Unity transfer coming along?
This game has incredible potential in the futa x female genre.

Reactions: Guerrilla!
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes