4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Tanoub

Oct 8, 2017
Very promising game ! I love those futa protagonist with some kind of corruption. I'm looking forward to following this game ! The image are a little blurry though but your compensation style is kinda interesting so it's OK !

Reactions: BlackWebGames

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Aww man, not only did i hit the content wall but i've gone on to read you might not even continue this? That's such a shame, you've gone and made something really good and worth continuing...

Reactions: Skyedge

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Aww man, not only did i hit the content wall but i've gone on to read you might not even continue this? That's such a shame, you've gone and made something really good and worth continuing...
I've never said I wasn't going to continue this game. I fully intend on finishing it. I am simply not going to be working on it for a while as this was more of a break from my other game. I can't say when I will get back to this game but yes I will finish it.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Wow this was hot and love the story! Would love to play the update and see where the story goes.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone. This isn't a lot but I have been working on this game a little and thought I would share what I have so far.

Changelog:
Updated the GUI
Updated character sprites and CGs
Added 2 days at the Palace to explore and talk with people
Several new night sex scenes.

Download:

PC:

Mac:

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
is the elf the only monster girl in the game? a goblin or orc, maybe something that less of a human shaped body?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know about the romance tag. The description makes it look like a normal corruption game.

If this really is a corruption game the corruption tag needs to be put on here as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Maybe Dark Elf means they are not "good" but more on the dark side of things, instead of dark skin side of things.
Is a Dark Mage someone with a Dark skin? Maybe not?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Did version 0.1 not have an appdata folder? I know saves are incompatible but i was hoping to move the persistent file over to the new folder for the sake of skipping/skimming seen content but i cannot find it anywhere where it ought to be both in name or date, it simply doesn't exist and i can't imagine why i'd delete it.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes