• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Ohhh I love all the games by this Dev, I am happy to see another one getting made, however that do mean one Dev juggling 3 ongoing games, which is going to slow down the collective process of getting the games done, so while I am happy to see it, I am also weary of how it might interfere with the others getting made.

Still I will say I admittedly favor this one if anything due to the more fantasy tone of this game, the two others are more common with their modern setting, plus this one has a futas so its like a double plus over the others. Anyhow I really hope all 3 will be made to the finish I love all three of those games.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Ohhh I love all the games by this Dev, I am happy to see another one getting made, however that do mean one Dev juggling 3 ongoing games, which is going to slow down the collective process of getting the games done, so while I am happy to see it, I am also weary of how it might interfere with the others getting made.

Still I will say I admittedly favor this one if anything due to the more fantasy tone of this game, the two others are more common with their modern setting, plus this one has a futas so its like a double plus over the others. Anyhow I really hope all 3 will be made to the finish I love all three of those games.
This was a 1 month build challenge. While I will eventually finish this game it is not something I will be actively working on for the time being. Instead I will be focusing on other 2 games. And mostly on DDoS

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have to hunni.

If I did go out without then people would just fall in love with me wherever I went.

Being so cute is a curse sometimes.
So you only have to show up and choose. It rather looks like a blessing :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Do Delyth and Tara have the same face model where they based on?
Something about Delyth gives Tara vibes(or my mind do trick on me, because I know the game is made by BWG)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Do Delyth and Tara have the same face model where they based on?
Something about Delyth gives Tara vibes(or my mind do trick on me, because I know the game is made by BWG)
:unsure:

In all seriousness though, in terms of looks, no they have completely different models. But in terms of personality probably. I am many things, original is not one of them.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020

In all seriousness though, in terms of looks, no they have completely different models. But in terms of personality probably. I am many things, original is not one of them.
Any impregnation or pregnancy content planned for the future? Love for the sorceress to even control their wombs!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
SexCraft: A Royal Conquest [October Build] [BlackWeb Games] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux · · · (102.2 MiB :: 421.8 MiB)
Mac · · · (67.8 MiB :: 387.2 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality (albeit barely), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Something on hers just reminds me about Tara body postures(How she looks at something) etc maybe it's just my mind seeing Tara where she isn't really are :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes