Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So many things to say... these are just opinions so please don't take it to heart or offense. First, the name of the game is Sex Note, what a perfect opportunity to copy death note. I understand you want to make the main character like a loser that never has sex or a girlfriend but Deathnote went with a genius, a good looking one above all. If you are going to make a sex game at least make the main dude decent or don't show his face at all. Second, you could have made this just like death note... MC finds the sexnote and he finds out that whatever woman's or man (depending your choice) name he writes in the book he can have sex with. He can write scenarios where the chosen girl or guy will do certain things. Instead, you make us do typing homework, ok fine but you know what? what IF you made more girls like classmates, teachers, friends where you need to find out their names and then type it in the sexnote, after that give options like "touch, kiss, feel, Handjob, titjob" etc. You need to build lust points and trust points for example.

The only good thing right now is I really really like Gomory, especially her Chibi form, just want to snuggle her and fuck her :D

I know this is brand new but if you continue to devote time and energy into this, I think it will become a very good sexy game. Good luck to you and THANK you for letting us try this.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is this BG intended to give a comic-like feel? Very strange choice for the background design. Also, I've noticed there seems to be a serious language issue in parts where he uses Spanish syntax in his words such as upside down exclamation mark at the beginning of a sentence. Many of the sentences have been glossed over and translated in ways where the characters say something very generic, feels like it needs an editor.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Yep, its banned as well, so is underage, which the MC obviously is. It seems weird that they would try to meet Patreon halfway.
Thanks for the information, we were looking about this, but is a gray zone really ambiguous, i just put as example:

Milftoon Drama:
Town of Passion:
A Town Uncovered:

And more... they use the same or similar way (step-family), and their characters looks underage even more, so we thought that was allowed with the warning window at the beginning... But if you have the specific documentation o examples that this kind of project is banned, please tell me, of course the last thing I want is tho meet Patreon halfway

Thank you for the feedback...

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Gotta say, I really dig the art! Gonna give it a try as soon as an incest patch's released for it

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Hopefully the game has ntr and cuckold content. It'd be better to see all those hot women getting fucked by other guys instead of this nerd:
Won't happen. From the patreon.
-Milf
-Threesome
-Exhibitionism/ Public
-Voyeurism
-Lesbian
-Anal
-Gloryhole
-Toys
-Orgy
No NTR so it can be assumed MC is heavily involved. Not even a cheating tag. I personally don't care either way, MC looks less generic than most so its fine to me. He kinda reminds me of a discount Joker from persona.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Why would you make the MC look like that? Its soooo bad, its like a dweeby child Howard Stern. Real shame, rest of the art is pretty good.
Again thanks for the feed back, we will change the look at the MC in the next version, this is just 0.02 so don't worry we'll improve! Thank you!

Reactions: offset8

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for the information, we were looking about this, but is really ambiguous is a gray zone, i just put as example:

Milftoon Drama:
Town of Passion:
A Town Uncovered:

And more... they use the same or similar way (step-family), and their characters looks underage even more, so we thought that was allowed with the warning window at the beginning... But if you have the specific documentation o examples that this kind of project is banned, please tell me, of course the last thing I want is tho meet Patreon halfway

Thank you for the feedback...
Haven't played milftoon, but if I'm not mistaken Town of Passion and a Town uncovered both allow you to choose whether they're you're family members or not, but by default they're your maids/tutors or something, which patreon allows.

From this I suggest two options:the easy way for renpy is to have a patch that changes them from the standard expected "Roommate/Landlady" to family. Not sure how that'd fly with unity. The second option is to make a choice to the player to type in the relationship the player has to the characters, state the default is "landlady" which everyone here knows is mom and roommate which everyone knows is sister.

Reactions: offset8 and Paprika

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
A rather interesting, if unoriginal, idea. I'm curious to see where this goes. This looks like one of those games that just revolves around the mc having sex, rather than the mc having sex with an eventual ending in mind.
This is just the 0.02 version, so don't worry there will be something interesting more than just sex, Thanks for the feedback

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I could not play the game when it enters it closes alone my window and 64 bits I have 4gb of ram and just close why i whant to play soo much this game!!!

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Won't happen. From the patreon.
-Milf
-Threesome
-Exhibitionism/ Public
-Voyeurism
-Lesbian
-Anal
-Gloryhole
-Toys
-Orgy
No NTR so it can be assumed MC is heavily involved. Not even a cheating tag. I personally don't care either way, MC looks less generic than most so its fine to me. He kinda reminds me of a discount Joker from persona.
Actually we are planing more content, as the public ask, so don't worry.
The MC is based in the tvshow: The hard times of RJ berger :geek:

Reactions: offset8

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I dont know what i play... but i little liked, the parody of death note its pretty funny in some part buts feels more a parody of the hentai parody for Death Note and exist, for this games i better choose renpy for the engine. The comic view not make feel better, and seems lot a things are next but... when??... i dont know man.

This game its fine, i played and not make me boring, only needs a little changes of the system.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
until one day sitting on the classroom he saw a book falling from the sky...
So he's taking his classes on the roof of a portable, that would explain how he's getting that book so easily from the sky, since he's outside. What does he do when it rains, though?

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I could not play the game when it enters it closes alone my window and 64 bits I have 4gb of ram and just close why i whant to play soo much this game!!!
Don't Worry we will check, and release a bugfix, with support to windows 32/64, Mac and Android

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister, make him shy with girls, until one day sitting on the classroom he saw a book falling from the sky... That book will introduce him into the power of magic, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Gomory the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family and new enemies...
I've been expecting something like this, for far too long. I've seen a few people do erotic references to the source before in medium, but not an almost full parody.

Since your doing a role reversal of Light with the Main Character, does this mean you might do that with the other characters? Maybe he has a divorced and estranged dad, who is also a criminal (instead of a detective), but too much of a cuck to get anything done? Will his arch enemy be named "R" (the joke being that Japanese translations almost constantly get the letters/pronunciation of "L" and "R" confused), who is the unusually charismatic class president?

Jokes aside, color me intrigued. Just don't let Netflix make a live action adaptation of your series (please).

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I've been expecting something like this, for far too long. I've seen a few people do erotic references to the source before in medium, but not an almost full parody.

Since your doing a role reversal of Light with the Main Character, does this mean you might do that with the other characters? Maybe he has a divorced and estranged dad, who is also a criminal (instead of a detective), but too much of a cuck to get anything done? Will his arch enemy be named "R" (the joke being that Japanese translations almost constantly get the letters/pronunciation of "L" and "R" confused), who is the unusually charismatic class president?

Jokes aside, color me intrigued. Just don't let Netflix make a live action adaptation of your series (please).
Hahahaha You give me some interesting funny ideas, Of course I will never let Netflix make an adaptation, Don't Worry

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes