RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the information, we were looking about this, but is a gray zone really ambiguous, i just put as example:

Milftoon Drama:
Town of Passion:
A Town Uncovered:

And more... they use the same or similar way (step-family), and their characters looks underage even more, so we thought that was allowed with the warning window at the beginning... But if you have the specific documentation o examples that this kind of project is banned, please tell me, of course the last thing I want is tho meet Patreon halfway

Thank you for the feedback...
That's the thing, you can go under the radar as long as no one reports you. That's the reason they are still able to stay up. However if they get reported enough and the trust and safety team get on them you can bet that they'll have to change it. Step family included. That's the reason you see a lot of dev's moving over to landlady's instead. As for underage you can go and ask what they think of the Trust and Safety team. I think a town uncovered would be fine for Patreon though, even if the games shit.

Again some dev's are able to fly under the radar a long time, such as The Dystopian Project, but all it takes is a few reports and you'll have to rework your game.

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
That's the thing, you can go under the radar as long as no one reports you. That's the reason they are still able to stay up. However if they get reported enough and the trust and safety team get on them you can bet that they'll have to change it. Step family included. That's the reason you see a lot of dev's moving over to landlady's instead. As for underage you can go and ask what they think of the Trust and Safety team. I think a town uncovered would be fine for Patreon though, even if the games shit.

Again some dev's are able to fly under the radar a long time, such as The Dystopian Project, but all it takes is a few reports and you'll have to rework your game.
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your time and help, we are going to correct this in the next version to avoid this kind of troubles...

Reactions: RedPillBlues

unclester

Nov 21, 2018
Interesting parody and I like the artwork. Although I do agree with others about MC being a tiny dweeb, not really a big fan of that but whatever. My biggest gripe with the game is the grind. I almost gave up before the sister/spell interaction. I actually thought the game was broke or there was no more to the story. Also as I'm sure you already know, a save feature would be nice.

It was kind of funny when MC said something like this is starting to feel like homework or schoolwork. I was like I agree this is too much lol.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how long does the MC have to train spells? It's been 5 days and nothing happens, I just saw one of the mothers taking a bath ... Other than that, art is very beautiful ... And I do not find NTR interesting just because the MC seems nerd, as was suggested above (my opinion).

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
"What would you like to do now?"

I would like to learn a spell to see you burn.

On a slightly more constructive slant, every instance where she says that should be chopped. You also need a map if you do not make the text display instant. And the text sound is universally hated by all right thinking people. Finally, breakfast every morning takes 12+ clicks - make eating optional after the first day or steamline the dialog.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
"...his two adoptive mothers and stepsister..."

Last I checked Patreon doesn't differentiate between step-/adoptive incest and blood-incest. Both will get your page shut down. There is no benefit to going the adoptive/step- route. At the same time, it torpedoes your efforts to make the incest content believable and sexy.

The smart play is to either not make an incest game or to do a patch. Never, ever, ever go the adoptive/step- route.

Reactions: Manturgent

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"...his two adoptive mothers and stepsister..."

Last I checked Patreon doesn't differentiate between step-/adoptive incest and blood-incest. Both will get your page shut down. There is no benefit to going the adoptive/step- route. At the same time, it torpedoes your efforts to make the incest content believable and sexy.

The smart play is to either not make an incest game or to do a patch. Never, ever, ever go the adoptive/step- route.
Step-mothers are so 2017, its all about the landlady's now. With an actual incest patch on the side of course.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Original concept, or at least first time I've seen this parody applied to a H-game. Looking forward to future releases.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game looks incredibly promising, but without an incest patch it's just meh, a washed out incest wannabe.
Does the dev know there's subscribestar.com as an alternative to patreon's censorship? I've seen devs even putting their games on both platforms.
Edited: *subscribestar.adult

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
really like the design of the demon chick. the colours and outfit, it's all pretty cute. only main problem I have so far is just how much of a slog the beginning of the game is. Its just going down into the garage to cite two mantras after breakfast and then go to sleep for the first like month of the game. just doubling the actions you can do in one day would be great to cut the grind in half, at the very least removing more clicks. I'm all up for grindy games but this kind of grind is just too boring and repetitive with no feedback what so ever. If there was a stat screen you could at least see your progress but instead its just typing the same two or three mantras with no indication if you're even progressing.

Reactions: Jamliz

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Love the art work nice to see a change in art. At least i think it's original and not like other art. For all i know there may be other games with same art but i haven't seen them.
I see someone already mentioned making a volume switch and to take out some of the text that is not really needed and also see that it looks like the save game is in the works.
I don't mind games that are some what grindy as long as there is a pot of nude animation gold at the end of the rainbow.

I did find a lil thing in game that may help some on training. I found that if i leave after 1st training and look at girls/xray then go back and do 2nd training it some times has the same mantra so just have to click done.

Question, is it the end of content when you can see them completely nude? Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried to read all the posts.

Reactions: Miky77 and Jamliz
3.60 star(s) 152 Votes