• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I did find a lil thing in game that may help some on training. I found that if i leave after 1st training and look at girls/xray then go back and do 2nd training it some times has the same mantra so just have to click done.

Question, is it the end of content when you can see them completely nude? Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried to read all the posts.
The mantras are randomized between like 4 different phrases, so it's really just up to chance that sometimes you get the same one multiple times in a row. You don't have to leave the garage and use the xray spell to trigger it. I had the puellae one for 3 days straight once. As for the content, I think fully nude is the end of the demo as there really wasn't anything beyond that or if there was it is way too far out of reach.

Reactions: Jamliz

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Love the art work nice to see a change in art. At least i think it's original and not like other art. For all i know there may be other games with same art but i haven't seen them.
I see someone already mentioned making a volume switch and to take out some of the text that is not really needed and also see that it looks like the save game is in the works.
I don't mind games that are some what grindy as long as there is a pot of nude animation gold at the end of the rainbow.

I did find a lil thing in game that may help some on training. I found that if i leave after 1st training and look at girls/xray then go back and do 2nd training it some times has the same mantra so just have to click done.

Question, is it the end of content when you can see them completely nude? Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried to read all the posts.
Thanks for the feedback, as someone already did answers your questions, I'm just going to confirm, there are "3 levels" of Agamoto's Eye or Xray, 1. Just allows to see clothes with some opacity. 2. Allows to see without clothes just underwear 3. Completely naked, And it happens when you do 10, 15 and 20 trainings correctly respectively

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
really like the design of the demon chick. the colours and outfit, it's all pretty cute. only main problem I have so far is just how much of a slog the beginning of the game is. Its just going down into the garage to cite two mantras after breakfast and then go to sleep for the first like month of the game. just doubling the actions you can do in one day would be great to cut the grind in half, at the very least removing more clicks. I'm all up for grindy games but this kind of grind is just too boring and repetitive with no feedback what so ever. If there was a stat screen you could at least see your progress but instead its just typing the same two or three mantras with no indication if you're even progressing.
Thanks for the feedback, will correct that at the next version for sure

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
4 pages of comments in less than 5 hours? Holy shit if this game seems worth it

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Got wicked hyped by previews, but whatever this game could be is marred by the ¿¿RANDOM ESPAÑOL?? and having absolutely no save feature. I softlocked the game by trying to talk to the younger sister—the dialogue box just shows over the movement options and only "RESTART" worked. And even then, you have to ALT F4 to get out; having to claim you're not of legal age to play just to exit the game is, uh... different.

Reactions: Daasss

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
A lot of negative feedback on here! It's v0.2 guys, chiiiilll.

I like it so far, art style is great! The MC design needs a bit of a revamp however, make him a little older and better hair?
Some of it is quite grindy, be weary of that - don't "fill" the game with this to make it seem larger than it is. I'd rather a short, concise game that was well made than have it filled with pointless minigames.

Overall, excited to see the future for it. :)

Reactions: Paprika

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
seems like a fun game. Every game is labelled as VN these days. Is this game linear or can we explore paths and locations as we want ?

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes