BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Welp this is another game i prematurely must have to cut ties on supporting.

Idk what is going on with these awful decisions lately but man! it seems they aim to kill the hype on keeping track on it :(
well just another game that decides to give bad management to his project

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone here have version 0.13.5 of SexNote? Would you kindly share it with me?
I'd prefer to have the most recent version before they started sabotaging their own game.
Here ya go:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Welp this is another game i prematurely must have to cut ties on supporting.

Idk what is going on with these awful decisions lately but man! it seems they aim to kill the hype on keeping track on it :(
well just another game that decides to give bad management to his project
What the hell do you mean you don't know?
It's obvious what the real intention is behind all of this, MONEY!
The longer people like these take to do things, the longer they keep getting paid, and as long the idiots who are blind to see the real reason keep forking over their money.

Simple.

P.S. Not every Dev is like these, but many are.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, can anyone that follows Patreon and discord posts tell us about the reception of Kylee's remaster? I'm genuinely curious if the supporters liked it, and if they actually want more of this.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
This feels just like when the dev started on the game, every update would have the design changed for a character. Was surprised it took this long before they started redoing character designs.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
" Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister...."
Tag: Incest
I was going to download the game but when I saw this "special" incest invented by the Devs. I changed my mind
lol

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes